Penal Madrid

Kikan

Here is my reasons why Mourinho is coming to Real madrid in 2016 .

1-Real madrid are thugs and Mourinho is a bigger thug and he is the only one who can control them .
2-Even Real madrid players who had problems with Mourinho wants him back now , considering the frantic state of the club . So yes , there were problems in the dressing room , but from football prospective things were good at least .
3-Mourino knows how to play barca and knows how to motivate his players to play higher level of football
4-Do i need to talk about Benitiz ?

So expect Mourinho to take charge by early January and if not he will certainly be at barnabeau next year .

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=19869]Kikan[/MENTION]

I also believe number 2 to be the case. Mourinho's performance with Madrid definitely looks better the more time has passed.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Apperantly TAD decision delayed until December 28th, because get this: “TAD wishes to communicate that this issue was not addressed on Friday as Cadiz have not yet presented their arguments, their deadline being December 23,”

What kind arguments can there be - "played an ineligible player" that's it:rolleyes:

Last edited:

aaron101

He said he won't return right now.

With all the hate the press and the people all over Spain specially in Madrid, I doubt he would still want to come back to any club in Spain. In all of his interviews after leaving Madrid, when asked about the league, the team (Real Madrid), the city, the country (politics) and the press, he always have negative opinions.

Neymessi

Florentino Perez: "The 0-4 loss? I don't understand what happened. Barcelona didn't even play that well. We simply weren't on the pitch."

bert_eyes.gif

Everytime I hear a comment from him,I want him to stay at RM even more.

Kikan

Apperantly TAD decision delayed until December 28th, because get this: “TAD wishes to communicate that this issue was not addressed on Friday as Cadiz have not yet presented their arguments, their deadline being December 23,”

What kind arguments can there be - "played an ineligible player" that's it:rolleyes:

It all boils down to money .Cadiz needs it and madrid have it . A deal is in the making .

Home of Barca Fans