Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
* "But it's not easy to find a solution that suits madrid without generating a big polemic"

Catalan Fan

Only 5 points behind Barca with less than half the season gone.
As long as we are within range, a lot can change.
Just look at how disjointed Barca was last season until December.

Lucky to get a weak Roma in the CL.

You don't got Arda available in Jan :coffee: Suarez made the difference once he started playing, I suspect Turan and Vidal will do similar.

You also got a bunch of players who don't play together, don't have any chemistry and don't have much heart from what I've seen.

I realise things can change, but as things stand RM are not looking good enough to win La Liga (or anything else).

Last edited:

Vlom

You don't got Arda available in Jan :coffee:

You also got a bunch of players who don't play together, don't have any chemistry and don't have much heart from what I've seen.

I realise things can change, but as things stand RM are not looking good enough to win La Liga (or anything else).

I love how madrid fans talk about our situation last season as a comparison, as if they have the equivalent of MSN, Iniesta, Busi, Piqué, or even just a system to reproduce it... with Benitez !!! :lol:

Now apparently the solution is Zinedine Zidane, to reproduce Pep's Barça. LEL.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I love how madrid fans talk about our situation last season as a comparison, as if they have the equivalent of MSN, Iniesta, Busi, Piqué, or even just a system to reproduce it... with Benitez !!! :lol:

Now apparently the solution is Zinedine Zidane, to reproduce Pep's Barça. LEL.

You have to see it from their view. They see some spark of hope, deluded though it may be, and they grab it.

Catalan Fan

I know, they are desperate.

Someone posted that Barca play like a bunch of mates who just happen to be world class players (forget who), but it's a good analogy.RM play like a bunch of individuals.Honestly can't see them winning anything.

Zidane isn't the answer, they need to off load Ronaldo...

Vlom

You have to see it from their view. They see some spark of hope, deluded though it may be, and they grab it.

Oh I see it from their deluded view, and I'm having a field day.

What's funnier is some member here believing that crazy idea that madrid have it in them to make a come back and win everything... when they already lost a third of the trophies by December and I'll be damned if they win LaLiga this season.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In other news, L'Équipe reports Zinedine Zidane is set to replace Rafael Benitez imminently as Real Madrid manager.

The plot thickens.

SirXavi

The Engineer
In other news, L'Équipe reports Zinedine Zidane is set to replace Rafael Benitez imminently as Real Madrid manager.

The plot thickens.

n_20150604113718_benitez_zidane_una_sociedad_de_provecho.jpg

Insert epic music
[youtube]MYK_QqH-BXk[/youtube]

MaxY

Devil May Cry
ex-RMCF president Ramon Calderon: "Mourinho is closer to Madrid. Only a few things to sort out and he'll be here."

Home of Barca Fans