Penal Madrid

Nucky

They are fighting to stay in the Copa because they know it's the only competiton where they at least have 40% possibility of winning it.

El Flaco

CXo5GQ9WQAAE4GW.jpg

senordroolcup

This club is getting all the help it needs in order to fulfill Diego Simeone's prophecy, e.g. 2 red cards against Rayo and 1 (non existing penalty), 2(!) penalties against Sociedad and none against, and an extra day to prepare for tomorrows match against Valencia. Espanyol dropped their pants against them, but play like wild beasts against Barcelona.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Some talks about a massive summer transfer window.apparently Perez realizes that this project will never work so we are selling like 10 players or some shit and we're getting De Gea,Hazard,Lewa etc

MaxY

Devil May Cry
This is my humble opinion:
GK- we are fine but probably getting De Ge anyways. Not a bad thing.
DEFENCE- A new LB,like Ricardo Rodriguez. RB is covered and so is CB if nobody leaves.
MIDDLEFIELD-I'd personally sell Kroos for huge money.We're alrwady stacked in MF and I'd give Isco and James more playing time.
ATTACK-Keeping Bale is inevitable but he's good im his new role so far.Sell Benzema if not cleared.But Aubameyang or Lewa as direct replacement. If Ronaldo,wanta to leave on his own,get Dybala.
Example:
Modric-Isco
James-Bale-Dybala
Lewa/auba
Example 2:
Casemiro-Modric
James-Bale-Isco
Dybala/ST(lew,auba,benz,cr)
Thw first one is CR-free. The whole team is tracking back and helping. Modric and Isco are bossing the field and helping thw defence and counterattacks. Its tiring and thats why Kovacic is always subbed in 60-70 mins into the play. James and Bale have deadly long shots and they break down buses. With Isco,modric and james we dominate possession. Also pace overload with Auba,Dybala and Bale,resulting in the best counterattacking team in the world.,the team fits.Perez's style since there is barely any defence.
So my wish is to give Isco and James safe starting roles,but and start Dybala. Trust our current backbone,not overhaul the team.
I'm typing on the phone o there'll be countless mistakes as you can see.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
delusional rumour

JUGONES | Pipi Estrada: “Out of the full squad, 9 players could leave RMA this summer.The 9 players are: Cristiano, Benzema, Ramos, Kroos, Keylor, Jesé, Isco, Arbeloa, Cheryshev."
I'd deal with everything of that except Isco leaving. It is obviously a delusional rumor but let's be honest,it wouldn't be that surprising if Florentino snaps and sells half of the squad. The fans are turning on him because he ain't winning shit. I'm against the idea since Hazard is so overrated atm, he didn't score in 25 games in a row... And they call him the replacement for CR,lol. Lewa is 28 which isn't ideal but we can't keep buying young players and still expect immediate impact. A Suarez kind of transfer might be what we need to win titles and Lewa is exactly that. I still really wanna Dybala in our team tho. I wouldn't mind Aubameyang over Lewa. Imagine the sweat if we get Auba,Dybala and Bale in 1 team.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Just sack Benitez and promote Zidane. Now is a good time because we just drew a game and the next 5 aren't that difficult,or at least they fucking shouldn't be if we plan on finishing in the top 4 LOL. I'm sure the atmosphere would lighten up and improve because most of our players hate Benitez. Ronaldo,James,Isco for example must absolutely hate his guts.

Home of Barca Fans