Penal Madrid

raskolnikov

Zidane is zidane, he will drop cristiano or james or whoever big name isn't playing well and they won't be able to talk back because it's zidane.
That means they may improve considerably. Let's hope he's a shit manager.

I dont know if Zidane is the type to do so. It all remains to be seen but in general I feel they rushed him. He should have been put in at the start of the post Ronaldo era in 1.5 years for example to build his own squad.

blaugrana1987

Damn wished Benitez stayed for another month or so, but whatever, Zidane is NOT ready and he doesn't appear to be the level of manager we should be afraid of. Castilla is not playing spectacularly at all, and they have been saved many times by late winners. There is no clear tactical setup with him (pressing, counter/passing) and that will be their downfall.

El Flaco

Real Madrid's official announcement on their press conference tonight.

CX5MiW6WcAA3vjR.png

dakt

Rafa in his defense to quote Ronaldo: "Some people like me, some people hate me....but I'm made to be the best"

senordroolcup

Obviously timing matters a lot. Zidane gets to buy some time during the next month or so seeing that Real Madrid have an easy road ahead of them. I just hope they fail miserably from the get go as always.

Home of Barca Fans