Penal Madrid

Alik

The guy in the video is a moron. Why would you go up to anyone, let alone the president of RM and say something as useless as "Barca es mejor". Either way, to me Perez's response seemed to be playful and in good spirit, rather than mocking. Maybe I'm wrong. But even if it was mocking, it would be called for (if we ignore that any adult should be above that level).

I think both sides were playful in spirit.

DennyCrane

Originally posted by Uncle Flo

It is clear that Real Madrid does not fail in the Champions League, but what do you have to do to win the league?

"Real Madrid had a very good La Liga season, and last season and the seasons before. Since I returned in 2009, the points we have achieved would have won all the Ligas before. It is not normal to lose with 91 points, 94 points, 92 points. Nobody ever got such points before. What is happening in La Liga deserves a special analysis."

What analysis?

"It is not normal. To win this league we needed to get 100 points, score 120 goals. Nowhere else in the world does this happen. I am not saying anything [but] Atletico won La Liga with 90. But for us it is very difficult to win La Liga. You cannot say it was a failure this season. If it is an equal battle, we have a great chance to win everything."

Flo should analyse this issue asap. He might be on to something there. It's almost as if the points required to win the league is dependant on how many points other teams gathered throughout the season and we can't fuckin have that now, can we ?

Last edited:

Batistuta9

I think there might be some truth to what Blatter is saying about draws being fixed in uefa competitions. How else can Real Madrid get the easiest team in every round.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Real Madrid officially triggered the buy-back option of Morata. I wonder why they don't appear to have to negotiate with Morata on salary etc. like we did with Denis Suarez?

F

Flavia

So Real Madrid officially triggered the buy-back option of Morata. I wonder why they don't appear to have to negotiate with Morata on salary etc. like we did with Denis Suarez?

All these details were probably agreed back then. As they should be.

F

Flavia

We agreed with Denis "back then" too,his new agent refused to honor the agreement.
As @Aryagorn said,it is probably behind the scenes

I doubt everything was agreed. If it was written down, signed, there'd be nothing to negotiate. He'd be bound by the contract.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt everything was agreed. If it was written down, signed, there'd be nothing to negotiate. He'd be bound by the contract.

That's probably what Real Madrid did. Agreed terms of contract with Morata and put pen on paper when they sold him.

khaled_a_d

Except that you can't do that under FIFA rules.The buyback option is never obligatory to the player.even RM was worried that Morata could reject to come back.
Salah already turned down Fiorentina buy option and moved to Roma
And everything was agreed was Denis,said many times it was his new agent who told refused the old deal

Home of Barca Fans