Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

Except that you can't do that under FIFA rules.The buyback option is never obligatory to the player.even RM was worried that Morata could reject to come back.
Salah already turned down Fiorentina buy option and moved to Roma
And everything was agreed was Denis,said many times it was his new agent who told refused the old deal

Which rule is it, can you show me? The buyback itself might not be obligatory, but I think it's strange they couldn't agree about the terms beforehand. It's not like it'd be imposed, they would agree on it. Also I saw a morata quote recently saying there was nothing he could do, if rm decided to exercise the buyback option.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
It's a 3 party contract. Maybe even more if there's an agent involved. They can agree to anything but imo there should ba a clause there that says Ream Madrid can exercise the buyback option for X sum at that time if the player aka Morata agrees to it. I'm not sure it's regulated under EU law that it's mandatory but I'm quite certain that there is a clause like that.

khaled_a_d

Which rule is it, can you show me? The buyback itself might not be obligatory, but I think it's strange they couldn't agree about the terms beforehand. It's not like it'd be imposed, they would agree on it. Also I saw a morata quote recently saying there was nothing he could do, if rm decided to exercise the buyback option.

I don't have the laws of transfer market.but all the things shows it.the Salah case and the Denis.As you said it can be agreed b4 but it isn't mandatory.We had an agreement with Denis and he didn't honor it and that was already said during the saga.
Morata probably said that b/c he would welcome comeback.he probably gets pay raise through it too and god only know what happened behind the scene.
I think the main problem with Denis was the agent change,it hurt us tbh

F

Flavia

I don't have the laws of transfer market.but all the things shows it.the Salah case and the Denis.As you said it can be agreed b4 but it isn't mandatory.We had an agreement with Denis and he didn't honor it and that was already said during the saga.
Morata probably said that b/c he would welcome comeback.he probably gets pay raise through it too and god only know what happened behind the scene.
I think the main problem with Denis was the agent change,it hurt us tbh

There's a difference between verbal agreements and an actual contract. Unless there really is a fifa rule stating that it's not allowed, each case could be different. I can't see a reason why morata couldn't had signed a contract beforehand, accepting the buyback if rm wanted him back, with the terms agreed.

khaled_a_d

There's a difference between verbal agreements and an actual contract. Unless there really is a fifa rule stating that it's not allowed, each case could be different. I can't see a reason why morata couldn't had signed a contract beforehand, accepting the buyback if rm wanted him back, with the terms agreed.

I highly doubt that there are many different forms of buyback to say each case could be different,I also suspect that it would be allowed for a player to have a contract that say he can stay at club with certain wage for 2 years and then move to another club for 4/5 years contract to another club.considering most transfer rules are against that (5 years maximum contract,player having to agree every move at its time.players don't sign to another club prior to 6 months etc) .
It is basically obligating player to respect 2 contracts at one signing.very doubtful that this is allowed
And there were many reports during the season that Juve actually tried to convince Morata himself to sign an extension that would wave his buyback clause.so much for obligatory buyback clause for the player.

F

Flavia

I highly doubt that there are many different forms of buyback to say each case could be different,I also suspect that it would be allowed for a player to have a contract that say he can stay at club with certain wage for 2 years and then move to another club for 4/5 years contract to another club.considering most transfer rules are against that (5 years maximum contract,player having to agree every move at its time.players don't sign to another club prior to 6 months etc) .
It is basically obligating player to respect 2 contracts at one signing.very doubtful that this is allowed
And there were many reports during the season that Juve actually tried to convince Morata himself to sign an extension that would wave his buyback clause.so much for obligatory buyback clause for the player.

One clause doesn't necessarily prevents the other. Juve could have one stating they could overrule the buyback by paying "x" to rm. Contracts can be extensive and convene a lot of variables.

CuleLife4Life

Real Madrid's best decision ever: Getting rid of Higuain

He was given the deuces because of Benzema's inability to handle competition but I agree with this. Higuain has more goals but I'd take the big game performer over this bottler any time.

I'll never forget his one on one miss with Lloris at the Bernebeau in 2010. And then he had a miss against us a few years later in CDR that fcked Real over.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's surprising how quiet these guys have been on the transfer front.

Makes me wonder whether they've ensured the transfer ban is "disappearing", hence the inactivity.

Home of Barca Fans