Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
What a classy guy. Never done before. I'm a bit jealous of Real Madrid. So much class in their team with the likes of Zidane, Ramos, Marcelo and Casemiro.

It's almost like Real Madrid players and press never talk about the refereeing. I wish other teams could follow their suit.

This sarcasm is a bit hit and miss. As much class in that team as in Barca’s. Suarez and Alba make a neutral want to vomit with their antics and everyone got used to that, so it doesn’t matter anymore. Note how everyone is happy after the game and still hugs each other. Most of these things happen in heat of the game.

I personally don’t recall perennial whines from Madrid about referees since Zidane took over. You’re welcome to find an example. Especially since we’ve had this conversation a week or two ago with people doubting exactly how Madrid would behave if they were could feel hard done by the referee. And here’s an example that they don’t give a toss.

viper76

Their asshole manager refusing to do the guard of honor just shows how fraud of team RM are with no class or Sportsmanship and shows the ugly arrogance that is rooted within the club by thinking they are a high class and everyone else is a lower class, but what do you expect from the children of franco.

The CWC barca wasn't part of it and never seen any team given a guard of honor for it or for the European super cup or the Spanish Super Cup.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This sarcasm is a bit hit and miss. As much class in that team as in Barca’s. Suarez and Alba make a neutral want to vomit with their antics and everyone got used to that, so it doesn’t matter anymore. Note how everyone is happy after the game and still hugs each other. Most of these things happen in heat of the game.

I personally don’t recall perennial whines from Madrid about referees since Zidane took over. You’re welcome to find an example. Especially since we’ve had this conversation a week or two ago with people doubting exactly how Madrid would behave if they were could feel hard done by the referee. And here’s an example that they don’t give a toss.

Oh I know, Barca never been a classy team like Los Blancos.

You want an example? Just look at what Ramos, your captain and leader said about the referee and Messi 12 hours ago.

Raketa10

I must admit that Real played really bad once again yesterday. If they win CL a lot of this will be forgotten but to be fair in majority of games this season they were shockingly bad. Zidane is probably one of the luckiest managers out there.

viper76

Lol what kind of weeds are smoking .

It is all over the media how RM players crying about last night refereeing and I am no in doubt that RM paid the ref ( like they always do ) to be the victim to cover for the CL scandle .

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh I know, Barca never been a classy team like Los Blancos.

You want an example? Just look at what Ramos, your captain and leader said about the referee and Messi 12 hours ago.

I'm confused. So Messi is on tape shouting at the ref at HT and Ramos said it happened with many others as witnesses. Also said he's not the one to judge who the referee helped. So who's the one not to give a toss in this scenario?

T

TS88

I must admit that Real played really bad once again yesterday. If they win CL a lot of this will be forgotten but to be fair in majority of games this season they were shockingly bad. Zidane is probably one of the luckiest managers out there.

Winning TWO CL's in a row isn't luck. If they win three in a row then they are the greatest club side that has played in the last 40 years. They would overtake Peps Barca, if they haven't already.

Last edited:
T

TS88

It is all over the media how RM players crying about last night refereeing and I am no in doubt that RM paid the ref ( like they always do ) to be the victim to cover for the CL scandle .[/QUOTE]

Messi was trying to influence the referee yesterday, let's not kid ourselves. Real had a clear penalty turned down when Marcelo was fouled in the second half and Varane was clearly fouled in the buildup to Messi's goal. Those are two critical incidents that cannot be ignored and hugely influenced the result. If the referee was favouring anybody, it was Barca.

DonAK

I'm confused. So Messi is on tape shouting at the ref at HT and Ramos said it happened with many others as witnesses. Also said he's not the one to judge who the referee helped. So who's the one not to give a toss in this scenario?

Backhanded comments like that would be smart, but Ramos unfortunately for his sake isn't.

Alluding that the referee helped Barça and that those decisions may have cost them is actually giving a toss.

But sure, you can try to marginalize that all you want.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Backhanded comments like that would be smart, but Ramos unfortunately for his sake isn't.

Alluding that the referee helped Barça and that those decisions may have cost them is actually giving a toss.

I don't think the point is alluding to anything. Opinions that referee should not be used as an excuse for the result are consistent throughout the team, Nacho and Casemiro being the other two interviewed. It's simply highlighting some players had a meltdown and decided to blow off some steam by shouting at the spineless referee also reported by Chiringuito. Something you're not exactly allowed to do, aren't you? Quite typical of Barcelona from the past i.e. Xavi.

DonAK

I don't think the point is alluding to anything. Opinions that referee should not be used as an excuse for the result are consistent throughout the team, Nacho and Casemiro being the other two interviewed. It's simply highlighting some players had a meltdown and decided to blow off some steam by shouting at the spineless referee also reported by Chiringuito. Something you're not exactly allowed to do, aren't you? Quite typical of Barcelona from the past i.e. Xavi.

Except Ramos' words were about putting the referee under pressure and impacting his decisions, not simply blowing off steam. Sounds kind of like an excuse. He's after all the leader and captain so his words would stand higher than Nacho and Casemiro's.

Besides, are the Madrid players innocent of that themselves? Only a blind fan would think so.

If we're going to point out the past then we might as well talk about your players in the Mourinho years too, shall we?

At least Barca the club and its administration and the players have never cooked up conspiracy theories in recent times to use as an excuse for their own shortcomings.

Last edited:

shadows

It is all over the media how RM players crying about last night refereeing and I am no in doubt that RM paid the ref ( like they always do ) to be the victim to cover for the CL scandle .

Messi was trying to influence the referee yesterday, let's not kid ourselves. Real had a clear penalty turned down when Marcelo was fouled in the second half and Varane was clearly fouled in the buildup to Messi's goal. Those are two critical incidents that cannot be ignored and hugely influenced the result. If the referee was favouring anybody, it was Barca.

Well the ref had a bad game tbh , very inconsistent in his decision making.. And by the way, Bale should've been sent off before Roberto was..and that surely influenced how the game progressed as well then?

El Gato

Villarato!
Except Ramos' words were about putting the referee under pressure and impacting his decisions, not simply blowing off steam.

Besides, are the Madrid players innoncent of that themselves? Only a blind fan would think so.

I mean, like I said, why not provide an example of Madrid doing off the pitch antics? I'm genuinely curious, because Zidane always says he won't comment, whichever way decisions go. Last night they absolutely could have felt hard done by that and he did not comment, came out to the presser and smiled his ass off. Mourinho or even Conte, or Wenger would have been all over that refereeing display. So credit to Zizou as far as I'm concerned.

The main reason you guys probably take issue with Ramos and Marcelo is because they won't take the kind of shit Suarez and Alba often pull. And vice versa. But managers should be far more representative of the team's stance on refereeing. And in this case, Zidane's stance is more readily mirrored by his players to the Valverde stance about things like the referees, pasillo etc. A bunch of your players who are locker room leaders still get their way with these things.

DonAK

Well the ref had a bad game tbh , very inconsistent in his decision making.. And by the way, Bale should've been before Roberto did..and that surely influenced how the game progressed as well then?

No, it didn't. The guy is a "neutral" fan so his words are right and the "truth". He'll as always ignore the Bale incident or similar incidents.

Don't know why this forum entertains such people. You can get enough traffic from normal posters. Some okay posters have gotten permabanned for little things while we've had shitposters like the Chileans when Bravo was here and this guy getting a free leash time after time.

Doesn't even take long to look at the record of his posts and inconsistencies. One day he says one thing, the next day he makes a controversial post simply to rile up people. It's either that or he's just delusional and forgets what he says constantly.

DonAK

Also talking about Suarez' character is rich coming from Ramos and Marcelo given their history. Madridistas like to bury their heads in the sand and forget everything when it comes to their darlings.

At least most people here will recognize Suarez' past history and him exaggerating like an idiot most of the time.

Talking about blowing off steam and putting pressure on referees....

Dcl8VTcXcAA1lDK.jpg:large

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans