Pep Guardiola

ammarfcb

ze special one
525057360.jpg

i love the way he pulls of a 'not bad' face every once in a while. i do it every time i read a pep quote

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
With Pep there are 2 posibilities: either RoSell doesn't give him what he wants, or he will leave us at the end of the season. :(

At this point , FC Barcelona doesn't see a future without Josep Guardiola . we shouldn't go with the flow of media rumors. :)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Alves: “Without Pep, there’s no paradise. We need him. He’s like a glove to us. Nobody wants to be out in the cold without gloves.”

mixer

I think Pep have more and more reasons to leave. Weak performance of the team may be one of the reasons why he could go. Barca is doing less and less in the Lliga. I will not be surprised if Pep doesn't extend the contract.

B

barcelonista

I think Pep have more and more reasons to leave. Weak performance of the team may be one of the reasons why he could go. Barca is doing less and less in the Lliga. I will not be surprised if Pep doesn't extend the contract.

The weak performances are often due to his own tactics. 3-4-3, playing Cesc as a centre forward, playing without wingers, playing with Adriano and Alves upfront, playing Mascherano as a right back etc. Seems like he got bored of what has worked so well over the past 3 years.

Pepe Silvia

The weak performances are often due to his own tactics. 3-4-3, playing Cesc as a centre forward, playing without wingers, playing with Adriano and Alves upfront, playing Mascherano as a right back etc. Seems like he got bored of what has worked so well over the past 3 years.
It is not boredom as much as it is necessity and injuries. Seems to me that he has to test what does and does not work for the short term and the very long term. He is setting up the future squad like Rikaard did for Pep whether we want to believe it or not. Not to say that Pep will leave next season, becasue I think he will stay (with this squad who wouldn't???) but he is preparing.

dalitis8

Banned

?

We are the number one favorite for the CL, we have the best players.

Some tough luck in the league with injuries, refs, fatigue and some extensive experimentation by Pep should not be confused with weakness.

dalitis8

Banned
Inshallah he stays.

Sure he will stay.

Where will he go?

Where will he find a Messi? Where will he find an Iniesta? Where will he find Xavi and Cesc and Alves?

Where will he be coaching his own boyhood club? In his own language?

Where will he find a club with almost half a billion euros in revenue?

If he decides to leave, then it can only mean that he has suffered from brain damage.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he doesn't want to take a break, he wants the club to be run correctly and the players to stay motivated.

these 1 year contracts are all about power. as long as Pep keeps the team producing, he holds all the cards.

Home of Barca Fans