Pep Guardiola

Maria

Am6ryKmCEAA2a_I.jpg

Last edited:

JDaniels

Guardiola met yesterday with president Rosell to discuss his renewal and to plan next season. The club think his renewal is close.

Guardiola's renewal doubts are caused by the operation of assistant Vilanova and the Madrid-favouring Spanish referees and committees.

:party1:

F

Flavia

Guardiola met yesterday with president Rosell to discuss his renewal and to plan next season. The club think his renewal is close.

Guardiola's renewal doubts are caused by the operation of assistant Vilanova and the Madrid-favouring Spanish referees and committees.

:party1:
I hope it's really close, and he doesn't give up because of the corrupted rfef.

DucdeOrléans

Laporta's house? Where did that come from?

Nah, Rosell's house according to both EMD and Sport.

It is essential that Pep renews his contract in the near future. The team can't afford the uncertainty surrounding the club on the long run.

Last edited:

JDaniels

Still think Liga's gone? Yes, nothing changed. 10 points is a lot, Madrid don't fail. Because of referees? Because of ourselves

:pep:

Maria

when is this whole contract situation going to end seriously it's not needed

So would you rather have Pep come out and say that from next year he won't be our coach anymore? I preffer it this way..especially because I have serious doubts about Pep's renewal and I don't think that it would do the players any good knowing that this is his final year.

B

barcelonista

He will reveal that he extends his contract before the quarter finals of the CL to motivate the team in the final phase of the season. Heard it here first.

BarcaGirl

Pep: "We're not first because of our own mistakes, but we didn't play that bad either to be so far behind." [barcastuff]

:pep:

F

Flavia

He was mad at the ref today, I don't remember seeing him that way before.

Home of Barca Fans