Pep Guardiola

M

mitkoa7x

Pep if you renew now the players will be extra motivated to smite RM and Chelsea! What are you waiting for?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Shot of the recovery session today.

416.jpg

Caption should read: Pep is not amused.

tito, what a total boss. :worthy: :tito:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
:lol: at People shitting on Mr.Guardiola !!

1) Cuenca is still not a starter for Pep in a CL semi final match. Guardiola indicated this before in a barca tv interview . He repeatedly said that Cuenca needs more time.

2) Could not play Pique because he is coming back from injury.

3) That's why we had to play 4 man defense . Aerial/long ball threat from Chelsea counter attacks were the primary reason. And the risk wasn't worth taking coz Pique was not there.

4) Individual performance . - Alexis & Cesc .Wow !! They were not close to the standard of Barca in any given level that night against Chelsea.

5) What do you think guys ??? That you guys know more than Guardiola ? Tactically , you are more sound than him ? That Guardiola does not understand playing Iniesta as a LW diminishes his average game play ?? He knows it well. But we did not have any choice. We had to play Dani as RB and Adriano on the left . Other than Messi, we don't have many goal scorers on paper. But Pep had to play Cesc because he has scored so many goals this season and also assists. So it mainly increases our ratio of scoring more goals,plus his gameplay was vital against Chelsea. We would have scored plenty if Cesc thought of not being a noob on that night.

6) Luck. Two shots on the bar. That Busi miss in the last minute . Simply frustrating . 2009 it clicked for us . Not 2012.

7) Dani alves was shit shit shit. Actually I think it was his worst game in the season imo. I never saw him giving up possession in that manner. More often you will see that when we run any attack from the right corner of the field. We really pass the ball more in the central area , Direct passes and not long balls. But for some reason Alves through out gave up possession by long balls i.e minus passes from the right side of our attack. Shame .

8) Top defending by Chelsea . We should not at all complain about parking the bus because its pure defending after having a goal against a team like Barca . It was their night . But rest assured we will win. And we will win in Camp nou. Because I am sure this Barca will not commit the same mistakes in front of the goal anymore.

But pathetic display by alexis (Cesc's chipped pass ) , Cesc himself , Dani alves . Total misunderstanding of Mascherano and Puyol. Pep did his best. He is not a player that he will come down and score. HE is a tactician. And as an away game in a semi final, he did have the right shots but too bad no one really expected that individual performances will be this pathetic from the players.

Can not really blame Messi . Only one mistake from him which leads the opponent to the goal. True. It was a mistake. But he is giving us his one of the best scoring seasons in Barca and pulling us every time with everything he has like he will do the same against Real Madrid tomorrow , blaming him , criticizing him will just make me a cruel , greedy and insensitive fan of all time.

Visca el Barca !! Que Visca Pep Guardiola !!

Last edited:
S

suhailqwe

Pep if you renew now the players will be extra motivated to smite RM and Chelsea! What are you waiting for?
That would be massive just imagine the players and how they would become motivated and the fans to rest in peace and that will create a superb atmosphere that we need for the next two games at the Camp NOU.

Last edited:

Ender

That would huge if he renews just imagine the players and how they would become motivated and the fans to rest in peace and that will create a superb atmosphere that we need for the next two games at the Camp NOU.
If I were Pep, I would make a pact with my players before the game on Tuesday: if they are able to pull out a win that sees them to the CL final, he will renew on the spot after the match.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
If I were Pep, I would make a pact with my players before the game on Tuesday: if they are able to pull out a win that sees them to the CL final, he will renew on the spot after the match.
That may also be contradictory to his feelings on the situation. He may feel that winning the CL will be his route to bowing out.

Either way, he doesn't need to do it, the team will give it 100% as they always have under him.

X

xaviniesta

"If Real Madrid win the league, I will congratulate them and prepare for next year."

thank you pep :pep:

Home of Barca Fans