Pep Guardiola

Ender

I want him to renew, now more than ever!

Right after the chat was closed and the forum was laggy as shit I read some posts saying its his time to go. I dont remember the members which wrote them but I suggest they get banned for a few days. Disgusting for "cules"...
Agreed. Fair weather fans be gone. Him leaving now would be like kicking us while we're down. Pep is the reason we have come to expect constant success and perfection these past four years.

Yugo Count Dante

I want him to renew, now more than ever!

Right after the chat was closed and the forum was laggy as shit I read some posts saying its his time to go. I dont remember the members which wrote them but I suggest they get banned for a few days. Disgusting for "cules"...
....... what are those people thinking? what logic do they use?

Pep by any logic can't leave now.

Durden

I want Pep to stay desperately- I do feel pep got it wrong today, but so what it was a mistake, it happens. If Chelsea beat us, and then pep leaves I can honestly say I'll burst into tears.

Diogo28

He is a sir.
His declarations show that he is one of a kind.

Ha won for 3 seasons in a row, after all this time he shows everyone he is humble and great when he loses.
Thanks for giving me the pleasure of enjoying football.

BarcaGirl

He's not going to leave, not now. Even if we would lose against Chelsea on tuesday (god forbid!), I'm sure he's going to stay for another season.

Last edited:

Kinlejus

He's not going to leave, not now. Even if we would lose against Chelsea on tuesday (god forbid!), I'm sure he's going to stay for another season.

But you wanted him gone. :( unbelievable.
---

On topic, I do not see him going, not after his famous quote ''It is said that is easier to get a new wife than to change the club you support''. He has spent too much time with football club Barcelona to actually search for new waters, I mean why would he ever leave?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I think that the reason Pep won't leave is that he now has 2 challenges:

1. re-capture the Liga title
2. finish the tactical plans he has for the future of FCB

it was obvious from day one that this season was going to be one giant experiment (much like 2010) and that experiment is not finished.

sukhy

Got a lot of decisions wrong today, Tello should never have started, it was too much for him to handle, startimg with Adriano as a 3rd centre back was suicide, he asked too much of Busquets, asked hom to play as a midfielder and a defender, when Thiago dropped in to cover Busquets, it was mental because Thiago likes an extra touch and tht was too risky when Madrid pressed. All that aside, hopefully Pep learns from his mistakes and G's up the team against Chelsea, the right team selection includes Pedro, Pique, and Iniesta back in midfield, we have faith in you Pep

Yugo Count Dante

I think that the reason Pep won't leave is that he now has 2 challenges:

1. re-capture the Liga title
2. finish the tactical plans he has for the future of FCB

it was obvious from day one that this season was going to be one giant experiment (much like 2010) and that experiment is not finished.
zZAxC.gif

Rodolfo

i hope he learns his lesson today , and go back to the team that moves without the ball and has lots of penetration, i mean he had it last year, he had it on 08-09, ( he didn't have much penetraion 09-10 because ibra doesn't move much without the ball) why change so much? i don't get it.

UberNjufer

i hope he learns his lesson today , and go back to the team that moves without the ball and has lots of penetration, i mean he had it last year, he had it on 08-09, ( he didn't have much penetraion 09-10 because ibra doesn't move much without the ball) why change so much? i don't get it.
cesc maybe,lot of injuries etc.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Don't worry, apparently negative posts are no longer allowed around here.

At least the trains run on time though, amirite?

Home of Barca Fans