Pep Guardiola

El Guaje

Please, do leave this forum, what a disgrace. Cuenca never was one of the best players on the pitch tonight, get over it. There is no reason to even bother argueing with people like you. Pathetic.

Ok then smartass. Care to explain yourself? Aint I right? Or are you sad because In bashing Pep who has "given us everything" blabla? And i aint the only one having these thoughts of Pep.

Exactly who of our players were better than Cuenca? He managed to get past some players and he made the assist for the first goal. Iniesta is the only player I can think about.

My other points are also pretty much proven.

3-4-3 is not good, it has failed several times.

What is good about bringing Keita when you are in need of a goal?

Why would it be bad to keep the ball at the back when having a 2-0 lead and Chelsea are still parking the bus?
Wha is so good eith breaking xaviesta and moving Iniesta to Lw?

Last edited:

Yugo Count Dante

“I noticed that people didn’t congratulate me. People thanked me. I didn’t know the difference, but I do now”
— Pep guardiola

What does this mean?

O

oyetunde

Ok then smartass. Care to explain yourself? Aint I right? Or are you sad because In bashing Pep who has "given us everything" blabla? And i aint the only one having these thoughts of Pep.

Exactly who of our players were better than Cuenca? He managed to get past some players and he made the assist for the first goal. Iniesta is the only player I can think about.

Why would it be bad to keep the ball at the back when having a 2-0 lead and Chelsea are still parking the bus?

Relax kid, some people just lack the ability to use their brian to think independently
Cue the Pep is always right or trust in Pep wagon
When Pep has clearly being a hindrance to this team this season
Like I said before the game if he is going to insist on playing 3-4-3 then let him leave.
P.S he should take keitha along with him

Kinlejus

Hm, so who first is going to discuss with this clown who claims to be a superior coach to Pep? Yeh, hold ball at the back at a very slim margin of error, what a joke.

El Guaje

Hm, so who first is going to discuss with this clown who claims to be a superior coach to Pep? Yeh, hold ball at the back at a very slim margin of error, what a joke.

Wow.

Ok, so you say that the ultra-attack-mode was needed when we had the 2-0 lead? We were fuking through to the finals, so why attack a parked bus? You saw what happened, they countered the sh!t out of us. Now would they be able to if we gave them their own medicine? No way. And the same thing happened against Inter. We had the lead but kept attacking the parked bus, and they killed is with counters.

The smartest thing to do when YOU lead is to wait for the bus to split. They go forward and leave space in order to get the ball. That is when Barca should attack. The way we played we just brought thee ball to them.

Pass pass pass pass nothing... And then BAM on the counter. Wouldnt have happened if we kept the ball in our own half.

Frequency

Estranged, thank you for that brilliant post of yours.

That sudden Pep-hate is not even worth commenting on, but I'll still do it. Why am I getting a feeling some people think we live in a perfect world with perfect coaches who never make a mistake or have a weak point? Pep brought us to where we are.And when it comes to today's game, the problem wasn't even Pep, it was scoring. We had chances, we didn't use them. It happens in a game called football where you don't always win.

El Guaje

Relax kid, some people just lack the ability to use their brian to think independently
Cue the Pep is always right or trust in Pep wagon
When Pep has clearly being a hindrance to this team this season
Like I said before the game if he is going to insist on playing 3-4-3 then let him leave.
P.S he should take keitha along with him

Yeah, what you say is obviously true.

Agree with everything you say, especially the "pep has hindered" this team part.

He has done so many errors that even us fans wouldnt have done.... Im so dissappointed.

Hatem Ben Arfa

He has to develop a new tactic against the new Anti Barca Tactic invented by Di Matteo!
A further reason to stay-4ever!

every man and his dog could see that they should have had an overlapping run on the wings as that was where all the space was.

imagine if Ronaldinho was on one of those wings against the Chelsea fullback instead of Cuenca/tello.

Der Kaiser

Do you guys think the chances of him renewing his contract have improved now that we haven´t won the League and CL this year? I just can´t see Pep leaving after a rather disappointing season finale.

El Guaje

Estranged, thank you for that brilliant post of yours.

That sudden Pep-hate is not even worth commenting on, but I'll still do it. Why am I getting a feeling some people think we live in a perfect world with perfect coaches who never make a mistake or have a weak point? Pep brought us to where we are.And when it comes to today's game, the problem wasn't even Pep, it was scoring. We had chances, we didn't use them. It happens in a game called football where you don't always win.

It is not just abou this game. Hes been doing crazy stuff several times during this season.

Us loosing to Chelsea has to do with missed chances yeah, but a huge part is on Pep too.

Nobody has said that he is perfect and never can make a misstake bit its just tjat he has made some really confusing and retarded decisions many times, not just 1, 2 or 5 etc. It has clearly happened too may times.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
LMFAO @ you idiots in here criticizing Pep. because Pep is the one who hit the post 2x or the crossbar 2x or had Villa break his leg in Japan or had Bilal have to have a liver transplant or had Pique get knocked the fuck out. disgusting.

you people are the ultimate "what have you done for me lately" people and you disgust me. especially you Oyentude. I've never seen you once post when things are great, only when Barça falters. fucking fake Cule.

get out of this thread. straight up.

Home of Barca Fans