Pep Guardiola

mixer

Guardiola and president Rosell will tomorrow after the 11am training session give a joint press conference on the coach's future.

Barcelona have offered coach Guardiola a blanck check. He can renew on his conditions. The club has set the deadline on Sunday.

M

mitkoa7x

On the news they said Pep wants to leave cuz he's pressured by the club to part with a player whom he holds dear. Could it be Keita? Also some rumors about Alves moving to Anzhi.

F

Flavia

On the news they said Pep wants to leave cuz he's pressured by the club to part with a player whom he holds dear. Could it be Keita? Also some rumors about Alves moving to Anzhi.
Rosell gave him full control regarding selling/buying players. It's probably something else.

BarcaGirl

I trully believe he's burned out and just wants to take a rest. I understand that, but I'll be soo sad when he leaves. :(

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'm guessing it is Alves indeed. because Keita isn't going to fetch much in cash for the club, he doesn't even complain if he doesn't play and he is not on very high wages either! The board wouldn't have bothered to irk Pep just to fetch 2 or 3 million!!

I'm guessing there might have been a huge, as in HUGE, offer for Alves and the board must be keen to cash in on him. Alves is 29 year old and we might have seen the best of him already. So the board must be intent on cashing on him, which Pep might not have liked

F

Flavia

Sport already has a poll on the preferred substitute for Pep... Bielsa is winning, Tito in second.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
tumblr_lmka00p0vU1qbe5lr.gif

Doobs

The Messiah
Media outlets everywhere are saying Pep has decided to not renew. Nothing official yet but G. Balague is confirming. Horrible news.

M

mitkoa7x

I love him so much (all homo) but I cant help my self but hate him for leaving us like this. I had hoped he would become the blaugrana equivalent sir Alex Ferguson

Home of Barca Fans