Pep Guardiola

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Leaving the club at a high. 5th semi final in a row. and all the recent success; probably 4 titles this season it self.
but he is leaving his players and fans at a low; after being accustomed to winning so much under him; just when we lose the liga and CL; he decided to leave (still not official though). it will be a huge blow for the players. He should have at least stayed for one more season and take the liga crown back from Madrid.

and yeah I would prefer to see Pep leave rather then losing a CL final to Madrid; that is just not in the dictionary.

M

mitkoa7x

Any idea when will the press conference be held? I dont wana cry like a little kid at work.

W

woobie

Sport already has a poll on the preferred substitute for Pep... Bielsa is winning, Tito in second.

Rumor I saw (was it MD?) had Valverde as one of the probables.

(And what is this strange Catalan fixation with things from Bizkaya? First the players, now the coach. Leave the poor Basque club alone!)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Three candidates all the catalan media is proposing......... Blanc - Valverde - Bielsa

Bielsa is top candidate according to several media houses.

MagIX

Pep, why not like Alex Ferguson ? WHY NOT ????:cry::angry::cry::angry:
:
i dont know what i have to say....i'm extremely sad, but in the same time extremely hungry

if pep goes, there is only a name: Bielsa.

Chainsaw

Killahead
only family/health reasons are acceptable, all the others: pure betrayal.

:cry:

Pep Guardiola is a respected and admirable figure among the Cules. And no it's not just about his achievements as the coach but even before when he was the player and captain of the team. He was the fans favorite even before he takes over the club as the coach. He's a Cule and Catalan inside out. What Pep means to the Cules in Barcelona is much much more than all these titles/if he stays/if he goes nonsense.

Pure betrayal?! I'll be careful with my choice of words If I were you. If he decide not to renew his contract I'm sure he has a solid reason for that, and if his mind is not 100% dedicated to the job then he better not continue it half-arsed. We wait and see what will happen tommorow or the next coming days but if he decide to go I respect his decision. Life goes on.

W

woobie

No. Leave Bielsa where he is.

Anyway, I'm not at all sure his methods would really translate well into Barcelona. Honestly I"m not sure who WOULD be the best replacement.

Home of Barca Fans