Pep Guardiola

marcus_villa

Whn he became the manager of barcelona,no one thought that he will win so much but he did.So,it would be unfair to say Tito cant do the same.

W

woobie

I think he will go to England, Spanish league and the epl are the 2 best leagues, serie A doesn't suit Pep.

So a league he played in doesn't suit him? how's that work? (and fyi, not everyone thinks the English league is that great.)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I suddenly remembered a post that I made on this forum (about two years ago) about a Spanish person learning English and how that sort of meant Pep would leave after this season to prepare for a foreign challenge. I cannot find it back unfortunately and sad to see it become reality.

But what can I say, Pep? Thank you. I'm missing you already while you' haven't even left the club.

On the other hand quite happy he leaves if he knows he can't keep up with it. Quitting at the right time is a gift as well. It feels like Entourage really. Season 1 was more than alright (Barça B), then came four seasons which were absolutely brilliant and amongst the best shit ever (Barça), before the last seasons spoilt the complete package because it was really bad. Pep is too smart for something like that.

What a man.

MasterMind

Whn he became the manager of barcelona,no one thought that he will win so much but he did.So,it would be unfair to say Tito cant do the same.
I fully agree,people underestimated Pep when he was appointed back then due to his so-called 'inexperience' at a managerial level however he obviously had the last say on that one and gave FCB some of its greatest moments in the entire history of the club.Also,to even consider 'writing off' Tito at this point in time is way too premature imo!Rome certainly wasn't built in a day,things take time and its requires patience.

Reasonus

There's one place at the moment where he can apply his style and that is Manchester City. City has two creative midfielders in Silva and Nasri along with two technical forwards in Aguero and Tevez. Balloteli has no place in Pep's team. The thing is, City will likely win major titles in the coming season, which will render Guardiola's appointment unnecessary. In addition, I believe Guardiola will find working for a club governed by a single person unappealing.

Some of you don't make sense at all. Why would Pep want to come back if Tito does well? If we hope for him to come back (as a coach), it means we will be in trouble in the near future.

Argentina should seriously consider him if they want to stand a chance in the next WC.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
"We have fallen many times. As a team & as a country. We stood up again & we'll keep doing it. Many, many, many other times." -Pep Guardiola

frostdude1

Thank you very everything Pep!! I think he will rest for a a couple of years and return to manage when he feels that hunger again.

M

mitkoa7x

I feel empty, things have changed so much so quickly... I wish I could rewind time to the summer of 2008, I wish we could relive those same moments again. Eternal gratitude to you Pep, you are the best we could have possibly hoped for.
With undying love and respect I bid you farewell and good luck with your future endeavors. I fully expect that you would come back one day!
Visca Pep!

Yugo Count Dante

There's one place at the moment where he can apply his style and that is Manchester City. City has two creative midfielders in Silva and Nasri along with two technical forwards in Aguero and Tevez. Balloteli has no place in Pep's team. The thing is, City will likely win major titles in the coming season, which will render Guardiola's appointment unnecessary. In addition, I believe Guardiola will find working for a club governed by a single person unappealing.

Some of you don't make sense at all. Why would Pep want to come back if Tito does well? If we hope for him to come back (as a coach), it means we will be in trouble in the near future.

Argentina should seriously consider him if they want to stand a chance in the next WC.
I hope those rich guys get him, it's hard to admit, but he wants to leave. He deserves a club where he can have the creative freedom and less pressure (city history, the fans will embrace any success).

Yugo Count Dante

I feel empty, things have changed so much so quickly... I wish I could rewind time to the summer of 2008, I wish we could relive those same moments again. Eternal gratitude to you Pep, you are the best we could have possibly hoped for.
With undying love and respect I bid you farewell and good luck with your future endeavors. I fully expect that you would come back one day!
Visca Pep!
+++

F1_STK

This is from me..

9036g3.jpg

Sorry about the size..

Home of Barca Fans