Pep Guardiola

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
33977_355034214553140_100001396934314_1040536_1620218155_n.jpg

Vapor

He is a great guy. He's done so much great for the club and the world, producing one of the most beautiful football teams in the history of football. All of that stress I'm sure builds up over time, he probably wants to settle down from all of the pressure and spend time with his family. Who can blame him.

Much love Pep! Thanks for everything

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
You can't imagine him coaching another club either, do you ?

at this moment No. Firstly, He categorically said, he is tired and wants to stay away from football. Secondly , Rosell has made some good offers to Guardiola, he himself knows it very well that if he wants to return to football, first he has to consider Rosell's options first . Thirdly , England NT is a possibility but even if it happens , it will not happen very soon. Sixth, he will return to Barca ultimately .

Guardiola: "there will come a day when 'I want to go back' and return. In the meantime I will do something else"
- Question was , will he coach Barca again ?

Last edited:

marcus_villa

at this moment No. Firstly, He categorically said, he is tired and wants to stay away from football. Secondly , Rosell has made some good offers to Guardiola, he himself knows it very well that if he wants to return to football, first he has to consider Rosell's options first . Thirdly , England NT is a possibility but even if it happens , it will not happen very soon. Sixth, he will return to Barca ultimately .

Guardiola: "there will come a day when 'I want to go back' and return. In the meantime I will do something else"

Bold one made my day!! :)
i'll be waiting for u pep :)

marcus_villa

Dont u guys think it would be hard and heartbreaking to see Pep around the technical area for the remaining matches?knowing that he will leave us at the end of this season :(
seeing him doing everything-press conf,hand movements,expressions during the last 4 games will def be heartbreaking for me...i might cry!

It would have been better if he announced this news at the end of the season i.e after copa del rey.

but I'll wait with a smile....thinking about pep everytime....that some day he will come back!

Last edited:

Yugo Count Dante

This was beautiful, now I would not even be mad if he went to manage another club, I love how he said he won't leave to another club directly after leaving, so full of respect.

I said in emotional anger that it would be like betrayal leaving for another club, but really now I would not even be mad if he did, which he won't like he mentioned. With that being said, I'm sure the football fans around the world will miss him too, not just the Barca admirers.

This is leaving with dignity and respect, people crying for you to stay.

SwiftGuyver

:wub::wub::wub::pep::pep::pep::wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for all the golden memories Pep!

When I was a kid, you were one of my favourite players and now you are my favourite manager of all time!

I look forward to your return!

I trust Tito to look after us until that day arrives!

Visca el Barça!!!

Last edited:

OrangeOpti

Barça
Pep, the greatest manager ever. The man who coached by the motto: Més que un club. God we'll miss this guy, I'm fairly sure anyone reading this is an emotional train wreck. Grácies Pep.

Home of Barca Fans