Pep Guardiola

lovebarca

guys you can see plus side,i mean there is chance there is chance he want break from football for time being only i mean 3-4 months that why club put tito incharge because they know pep will come back so its easy for him to restart because tito knows his methods.......

do you thinking i am too much optimistic?.......may be but i like this possibility....
anyway best of luck to tito.....

marcus_villa

guys you can see plus side,i mean there is chance there is chance he want break from football for time being only i mean 3-4 months that why club put tito incharge because they know pep will come back so its easy for him to restart because tito knows his methods.......

do you thinking i am too much optimistic?.......may be but i like this possibility....
anyway best of luck to tito.....

No u r not at all too much optimistic....i also got a hunch that what u have posted will happen...although i doubt 4-5 months period...for me its atleast a season....but pep(whenever he comes back)will come back to barca!!

We need to be patient...the almighty will come back.

ps-any chance that Jose will leave spain? :p
Would love to sing-goodbye....goodbye...na...na...na...na...hey...hey...hey....goodbye

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
16.jpg

thanks Guardiola for being a tactical genius.

29.jpg

Thanks Guardiola for trusting on our Youth system.

18.jpg

Thanks Guardiola for giving us all those great press conferences .

4.jpg

Thanks Guardiola for giving them emotion !!

30.jpg

Thanks Guardiola for teaching us how to be gracious in defeats.

36.jpg

one man's lonely passion and dedication - without you it would not have been possible.​

:cry: :cry: already missing him so much......

UberNjufer

it's nice to see everyone admiring him for what he has done,not just us barca fans but everyone even madrid fans.It just shows how good he is and how much he has achieved in this 4 years.I tought his departure wont bother me much but now when it's really over it feels like part of my life is over,a very beautifull part.It definetly wont be the same without him.
:pep: BOSS

Trillske

Again, Pep Guardiola is one step ahead. There are things about him I dont respect - like how he handles conflicts, and there are things I respect - like the fact that he seems smart as f*, and most of all has the balls to act on it in time.

He was right in -10. Squad needed change. And some people in here is as myopic as they come, but truth is Barcelona -10 where in the end superior to -09, which is just a sick achievement after a treble. Im dead sure he is right again. Team needs change, and this time they need change from him.

I think he, once again, dodged a downwards spiral. And I think he is one of few managers in the world able to act with such foresight.

Home of Barca Fans