Pep Guardiola

Diogo28

Tito will have a huge job conquering the heart of the culés like Pep did.
Hopefully Guardiola will be around

M

mitkoa7x

AsKaAsOCEAAhah_.jpg

Mascherano: "There's a before and after Guardiola in my career. He made me another type of player."

Guardiola: "I'm really emotional and very grateful. I can't say much more."

Tw Cesc: "I had the incredible privilege to be today at the goodbye of this man. Forever, #ThankYouPep"

Rosell (president): "Pep can return when he wants."

Rosell (president): "No one left before the end of the game. The Camp Nou has said tonight loud and clear: 'We love you, Pep'."

BarcaGirl

I was crying like a little girl. I can’t actually express everything that I am feeling right now, just know that I am crying my eyes out and that not many people have touched my life like he has. And I’ll just be forever grateful.
Gracies Pep! :cry:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Guardiola is feeling very emotional at the moment . He is now on the pitch of camp nou with his wife and kids .. live reporting cat radio...

DennyCrane

Didn't say much when he arrived, didn't say much when he left - but he meant it. Formed the greatest team to ever set foot on the pitch and left with dignity.
A Legend :worthy:

Galning

Josep Guardiola in August 2008: "Fasten your seat belts, because we are going to have fun"

Josep Guardiola in April 2012: "My seat belts were a bit uncomfortable, so I take those off. But I ask you my dears to keep those fastened, because you will continue to have fun. This story will be long. I wish you all the best, good luck and see you soon, because I will never be far away!"

*Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry*

Home of Barca Fans