Pep Guardiola

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
574081363.jpg

DucdeOrléans

But that could only happen if Tito fails to succeed. Ultimately, Pep will return but i can't see that happen in the next 3-4 years and most likely not as a manager, I guess.

Don't be so sure. Pep has given plenty of hints of him coming back.

I think he will try himself in Italia then in England and return to FCB. After his time at the latter he will probably manage a national team but I doubt that personally. If so, which would that be? Spain, don't think so. Others - the same. Maybe Qatar during the 2018 World Cup but that's all I can think of right now. And he could manage them while managing a club team I guess. But well, we will see.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

Don't be so sure. Pep has given plenty of hints of him coming back.

I think he will try himself in Italia then in England and return to FCB. After his time at the latter he will probably manage a national team but I doubt that personally. If so, which would that be? Spain, don't think so. Others - the same. Maybe Qatar during the 2018 World Cup but that's all I can think of right now. And he could manage them while managing a club team I guess. But well, we will see.

Can't see him coach a NT either; Argentina maybe but not as long as Grondona is in charge of AFA. Also, I don't know if English teams really suit him / his style. I think he'll go to Italy. And if he really turns down offers from all major clubs and coaches Brescia for free in the second division I'll admire him even more.

M

mitkoa7x

Can't see him coach a NT either; Argentina maybe but not as long as Grondona is in charge of AFA. Also, I don't know if English teams really suit him / his style. I think he'll go to Italy. And if he really turns down offers from all major clubs and coaches Brescia for free in the second division I'll admire him even more.

I'll be disappointed if he goes to Brescia instead of Barca but yet again I'd be disappointed even if he takes the Catalan NT...

messi1987

It was a perfect celebration!! But unfortunately not during the game, because the whole 90 minutes the fans were so quiet! There were even no Guardiola Chants! For me that was dissapointing!:facepalm:

But one question: Did Guardiola cry a little bit?

Home of Barca Fans