Pep Guardiola

impeh

Hi, its me..
Josep Guardiola in August 2008: "Fasten your seat belts, because we are going to have fun"

Josep Guardiola in April 2012: "My seat belts were a bit uncomfortable, so I take those off. But I ask you my dears to keep those fastened, because you will continue to have fun. This story will be long. I wish you all the best, good luck and see you soon, because I will never be far away!"

*Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry*

:cry:

BarcaGirl

Josep Guardiola in August 2008: "Fasten your seat belts, because we are going to have fun"

Josep Guardiola in April 2012: "My seat belts were a bit uncomfortable, so I take those off. But I ask you my dears to keep those fastened, because you will continue to have fun. This story will be long. I wish you all the best, good luck and see you soon, because I will never be far away!"

*Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry*

:cry:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
AsKma9KCEAAnPit.jpg

DucdeOrléans

Beautiful homage.

But Pep is right. The club and the fans will ultimately move on. Both are too big NOT to do it. We did it with Cruyff, Herrera, Daučík, Michels etc. and we will also do it this time. It will be tough but Tito is the best possible option and Pep is doing the right thing - since he knows his limitations the best. In short I trust Pep and I am convinced that he will return sooner than most believe. Lastly, then nobody is bigger than the club.

M

mitkoa7x

Beautiful homage.

But Pep is right. The club and the fans will ultimately move on. Both are too big NOT to do it. We did it with Cruyff, Herrera, Daučík, Michels etc. and we will also do it this time. It will be tough but Tito is the best possible option and Pep is doing the right thing - since he knows his limitations the best. In short I trust Pep and I am convinced that he will return sooner than most believe. Lastly, then nobody is bigger than the club.

We'll move on but the wound would take a long time to heal

DennyCrane

Beautiful homage.

But that could only happen if Tito fails to succeed. Ultimately, Pep will return but i can't see that happen in the next 3-4 years and most likely not as a manager, I guess.

Home of Barca Fans