Pep Guardiola

Agri

528655_443237682369965_132751680085235_1684436_1819040351_n.jpg

And I quote RyanCule from the Love, Passion, Inspiration thread...

...for one man's lonely passion and dedication... and for translating said passion on our bodies

Thank you, Pep

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It was a perfect celebration!! But unfortunately not during the game, because the whole 90 minutes the fans were so quiet! There were even no Guardiola Chants! For me that was dissapointing!:facepalm:

But one question: Did Guardiola cry a little bit?

Not true at all.
The stadium wasn't quiet, and there were several Guardiola chants during different times of the game.

zanela

Whilst his footballing vision and acumen is celebrated, i've come to admire him for his eloquence and grace in mannerisms, and words. An orator, having the ability to galvanize and touch the human spirit. An aspect i believe has been fundamental to Pep's managerial journey. A lot will be missed, but the most is his finesse all season round.

I won't farewell yet, because he'll be back soon. Have a hunch it could be 2013.

Yugo Count Dante

Whilst his footballing vision and acumen is celebrated, i've come to admire him for his eloquence and grace in mannerisms, and words. An orator, having the ability to galvanize and touch the human spirit. An aspect i believe has been fundamental to Pep's managerial journey. A lot will be missed, but the most is his finesse all season round.

I won't farewell yet, because he'll be back soon. Have a hunch it could be 2013.
aTnyK.gif

Imagine Zanela on the bench of Barcelona
zTnxI.gif

Richard.H

Hey guys, can someone please post that gif of Pep where he's making that weird face and shaking his hand? It's one of the funniest GIF's I've seen in this forum.

BarcaOG

Banned
and so, my dear cules, end the most incredible four years any football team could ever hope to live through. there was so much feeling inside the camp nou today... so much sentiment. though it is a sad day to be a cule, it is also great to see just what barcelonismo is all about

Home of Barca Fans