Pep Guardiola

Stric

Hi! I have a question related to Pep's private life - maybe someone knows what religion does he profess? I'm just really really curious.

There were some quotes somewhere in this thread I believe. Search 'god' and it might show up. I think it said he wasn't religious.

lovebarca

guys actually i am giving some thought which club pep going or should manage in next immediate future and i will like your comment on it....
so i think currently both Manchester, chel,PSG,milan are interested in him
but i think Manchester united are not in hunting of manager so it closed
and Chelsea i think he should not go there
i mean he is not easy at ego management so thats'y i think he should not go there
and even trigger happy roman also negative impact
plus milan dont have team and finance to provide
so i think Manchester city should be good choice
txiki begiristain and soriano helps
and even owners are good not trigger happy
so lets hear your suggestion(even happy for criticisms)

Last edited:

Emma

guys actually i am giving some thought which club pep going or should manage in next immediate future and i will like your comment on it....
so i think currently both Manchester, chel,PSG,milan are interested in him
but i think Manchester united are not in hunting of manager so it closed
and Chelsea i think he should not go there
i mean he is not easy at ego management so thats'y i think he should not go there
and even trigger happy roman also negative impact
plus milan dont have team and finance to provide
so i think Manchester city should be good choice
txiki begiristain and soriano helps
and even owners are good not trigger happy
so lets hear your suggestion(even happy for criticisms)

Ensure City has indeed its own oil sheik in the backhand. So there is enough money. If Pep would like to go into such a dependency ....... if it is not working right, maby the sheikh linked him to the realm of the desert ..... not a good choice.:stoner3::tumbleweed:

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Deco (ex-Barcelona): "The current Barça is the same as in my time. Guardiola didn't invent anything. The only difference is Messi." [rtp]

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Deco:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

Theconomist

Lol, all due respect to Deco but he isn't even half the player Xavi is. He doesn't come close to Iniesta either.
What really revolutionsed Barcelona is our midfield trio, I think even without Messi we'd still be one of the best teams.Messi is just the cherry on top of the cake.

P

PhilS

I don't know why Pep gets a lot of criticism for last season - sure, he'll probably be the first to admit he made mistakes but he was only trying to take the team to the next level, and help it evolve. It didn't work out as planned but sometimes that's football.

For me, he's the most influential person in Barça's recent history after Cruyff. He has the qualities to be a fantastic president for this club. Before then, I really hope he enjoys more success.

Last year was a good year for the club. The fans are very spoiled, they complain when they should be grateful. Over 90 points in La Liga is fantastic, they only came in second because of the best season in La Liga history. No one was going to beat Chelsea in CL last year, you have to give them credit. The semis in CL is quite an achievement.

Pep is not the only manager who believes there are only a few years when he can have maximum impact on a team. With the ridiculously long season, with three big competitions, and needing to win almost every game, the players just get immune to the sound of the same voice. Barca's attack outside of Messi looked tired and out of ideas in the latter parts of last season, it's not clear if that has been solved yet. If it fades again this year, there will definitely be a new forward coming next summer.

lovebarca

Ensure City has indeed its own oil sheik in the backhand. So there is enough money. If Pep would like to go into such a dependency ....... if it is not working right, maby the sheikh linked him to the realm of the desert ..... not a good choice.:stoner3::tumbleweed:

i was talking about city because their owners have money and are patient
in the beginning year even though Mancini and mark not having results they still given them time to adjust team and find right combination.
plus they don't interfere in day to day football life so pep's authority problem not come into picture
though i accept it may put pep in reverse gear for managing ManU.....
but still city is best choice for pep right now
what all of you say.....

Home of Barca Fans