Pep Guardiola

Cristofol

I'd like to see him do well in the Premier League I just hope it isn't either United/City or Chelsea, anyone else I wouldn't mind

Tomchin

I'd like to see him do well in the Premier League I just hope it isn't either United/City or Chelsea, anyone else I wouldn't mind
Besides City and Chelsea, I don't see which English top-team could coach next season? (I can't see Wenger leave yet, and Ferguson said he will continue for some years?)

Cristofol

Besides City and Chelsea, I don't see which English top-team could coach next season? (I can't see Wenger leave yet, and Ferguson said he will continue for some years?)

I didn't necessarily mean big clubs though it's hard to imagine him coaching anyone lower

Micah

I'd hate to see him go to either of City/Chelsea or PSG. Those clubs run by Sugar Daddies just disgust me. Bayern Showed some serious interest and i think it could be a great choice for him. They are an illustrious club, with top players in their ranks. They have been a shade short of being a dominant European force in the last couple of years and Pep could probably help them get past the Final Hurdle.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Perez is trying to sign Pep:

BABVaJbCMAQM7Ar.jpg:large

:angry:

Yannick03

I'd hate to see him go to either of City/Chelsea or PSG. Those clubs run by Sugar Daddies just disgust me. Bayern Showed some serious interest and i think it could be a great choice for him. They are an illustrious club, with top players in their ranks. They have been a shade short of being a dominant European force in the last couple of years and Pep could probably help them get past the Final Hurdle.

PSG and Chelsea yes, just some regular sugar daddies. City I believe is different, they have invested massively in the youth system and in long-term plans for the club. I think they have a project, not just forever buying highprice players. The massive spending was just to ensure succes on a short-term while they have also invested a lot in the long-term being the youth system. Something I haven't (yet) seen at Chelsea or PSG. I would actually be excited if it turns out Pep chooses to manage City.

Home of Barca Fans