Pep Guardiola

adil_909

he should go to arsenal and kick wenger out. it's a shame what he's done to that club. delusional old frenchman has undone all his own good work.

ShandyFFM

BABXY4YCMAEfApG.jpg:large

Jadentheman

Lol, all due respect to Deco but he isn't even half the player Xavi is. He doesn't come close to Iniesta either.
What really revolutionsed Barcelona is our midfield trio, I think even without Messi we'd still be one of the best teams.Messi is just the cherry on top of the cake.

If that is true then how come Deco overshadowed Xavi for like 3 years?

B

beautifulgame

Lolz

Deco is more complete than Xavi and Iniesta.

Iniesta of course beats Deco in beating his man though.

Tired you cats that think football starts and ends with this current Barca team..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Deco was a great player, but he was also part of the reason Barca conceded so much and his last two seasons weren't that good

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Lolz

Deco is more complete than Xavi and Iniesta.

Iniesta of course beats Deco in beating his man though.

Tired you cats that think football starts and ends with this current Barca team..

Deco was immense during his time with us and one of my favourite players then, but coming out in the year of 2012 chit chatting utter nonsense is just silly.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Deco was a great player, but he was also part of the reason Barca conceded so much and his last two seasons weren't that good

Hm.. Don't know how you got the impression he was to blame for conceding much. Barca played without a classic DM for a while under Frank. Remember stats from the time and how impressed I was at Deco being the player making most fouls. He really worked hard and you'd be hard pressed to find many people who claimed Xavi was better than Deco at the time. Sounds like a blasphemy now but for a while that was reality.
Deco's last season wasn't good, I give you that.

impeh

Hi, its me..
AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi says he remains interested in bringing Pep Guardiola to the San Siro, but admits the chances of the club securing the former Barcelona manager's services are "very low".

.. not really a confidence boost for the current manager :lol: The bookies have Bayern as the favorites to land him.

Home of Barca Fans