Pep Guardiola

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Props to him for not including Messi in the squad list.
I get the sensation that Pep became more relaxed when I compare him with his first season. Who knows, he might last here much longer than we suspect.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
x2_2e1b8c1

Pep and his son Marius at Barça b

Barcafan 2304

Props to him for not including Messi in the squad list.
I get the sensation that Pep became more relaxed when I compare him with his first season. Who knows, he might last here much longer than we suspect.

Yeah, he does seem more relaxed which is a great bonus because i honestly felt that Mourinho might get under his skin this season. So far, that does not seem to be the case and he seems to cut a very mellow figure! Long may it continue

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Pep, please, I respectfully ask you to demand some transfers in the winter... Forget about Cesc, we need depth...

dalitis8

Banned
no more fancy tactics and midgets please

....yeah....let's be Chelski instead...

...I am usually the one who is complaining here the most...but I am telling you people...the team is tired...they are unfit...but we will get there..we are on the right track...in fact our way of playing was excellent today..we just did not have the running and stamina for it...we couldn't finish our chances and we were missing Xavi and Villa...we will soon be roaring back...

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
....yeah....let's be Chelski instead...

...I am usually the one who is complaining here the most...but I am telling you people...the team is tired...they are unfit...but we will get there..we are on the right track...in fact our way of playing was excellent today..we just did not have the running and stamina for it...we couldn't finish our chances and we were missing Xavi and Villa...we will soon be roaring back...

I guess there's always a first time for everything - me agreeing with you f.ex. :lol:

But yeah, as Meta had earlier pointed out, you could see that both Abidal and Leo were running out of steam by the 70th minute. You could see that most of our lads had substantial problems with running and keeping the tempo up by the end of the second half.

Hopefully they'll get there motor hum soon enough :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guardiola renewing his contract? I guess Rosell has granted some huge wish of Pep, good for you and the club Rosell :)

gingerless

Guardiola on things,

Reflecting on Barça's home form this term Guardiola refused to criticise his players and believes that results will go their way. "What is most important is that we maintain our style," he continued. "Under different circumstances we would have not conceded certain goals and we also missed too many chances going forward. What is most important though is continue to play in the same way and the rest will come."

Keep playing the same way we always do... there goes the plan B?

"To strengthen things I prefer to use the youngsters and to work with the players that I know very well because I am sure of what they will bring. Some say that one cannot win the league with Nolito and they said the same thing before about Sergio (Busquets) and Pedro. I have faith in this plan and I want to use these players."

I hope he's right there

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I wish Pep was our President as well!

Then go and vote...www.guardiolapresident.si

BTW, EMD has an interesting piece on an apparent falling out between Pep & the infamous traitor, Figo...All as a result of the Inter encounter whereby Figo had the audacity to query Pep about who he was going to start ahead of the match in Milan for the first Semifinal...It is reported that the question after a warm greeting etc. caught the skipper off guard and saw him completely cool to Figo...They say their relationship has never been the same despite Pep still being godfather to one of Figo's kids.

Once a traitor, always a snake

Home of Barca Fans