Pep Guardiola

PaulFCB

Banned
Anybody realized Peps arrogance towards the Bernabeu stands by sending Sergi Roberto in at the end just like it was the end of a game against Malaga after already claiming a national title?

I think it was epic.

gingerless

master tactician, mindgames and all that crap fanboys say about moaninho all the time... what a fucking legend :worthy:

Anybody realized Peps arrogance towards the Bernabeu stands by sending Sergi Roberto in at the end just like it was the end of a game against Malaga after already claiming a national title?

I think it was epic.

oh yes, it was pure, pure gold. a nice "fuck you" gesture to mourinho and madrid's negativity, i love it.

Vegy

Please no goal links, only in the goal topic. Thanks.

I think it was epic.

It truly was a fine way to say F**K YOU to all the Madristas. :party1:

BarcaGirl

Pep is the BOSS!!!

A 19 year old B team player. In a Clásico. In a Champions league semi. At the Bernabeu. PEP IS THE GREATEST TROLL OF ALL TIME. :worthy:

elizel

I think it was epic.

That was so badass.

:worthy: :pep:

Home of Barca Fans