Pep Guardiola

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Guardiola: "It seems few people are still behind us but I believe in the strength, the spirit and the honour of this team." #fcblive

It makes me so sad to read this (first part) from Pep. :(
:worthy: Pep. in you we trust.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
36.jpg

For One man`s lonely dedication and devotion ....​

Visca Pep Guardiola.​

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
By Victor Muñoz, former player of Barcelona (1981-88) on Pep Guardiola :

"A few months ago, specifically on 16 April, twenty years since our first meeting. It was in the Camp Nou, one of the happiest nights of our lives. I had to score a decisive penalty with which we completed the comeback against Goteborg & we qualified for the final in Seville and Pep, one of the children of the club , a ball boy, ran to hug me. This image I have in my memory, which may no longer a story for many people, shows like no other that has allowed Guardiola, apart from its undeniable qualities, be what it was: his ultimate love & passion for football and Barca. "

Hamzah

High Definition Member
pep is great but he does have a flaw. he just has no idea in tactics when it comes to breaking down a parked bus. his tactics in these situations are horrible.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
pep is great but he does have a flaw. he just has no idea in tactics when it comes to breaking down a parked bus. his tactics in these situations are horrible.

maybe not bcoz he has no idea..maybe bcoz he has no players that can make a good header as we have a squad of midgets n we also bad at dead ball situation

Seamus

What would you do so in his situation?? Seriously now like give a solution??

Home of Barca Fans