Pep Guardiola

impeh

Hi, its me..
LOL.

you'd think he would go watch the chelsea game instead, or as well as. That said i think we play sunday night.. so perhaps not..

XaviMessiGirl

tumblr_lkn13w5Ym21qj63ako1_500.jpg

Unbiased United

Do you want Pep to replace Ferguson?

No, but I think SAF will only have one or two seasons left and then we have the impossible task of trying to replace him. I believe only Pep and Jose M are capable of doing so...and I prefer Pep's type of football. That said, he's already at a great club, so unless he wants a change its only fantasy talk anyway, lol.

impeh

Hi, its me..
so, lets say we win the league and the CL.. what are the chances of pep staying?

would be quite a high to go out on.

W

woobie

The cover of today's Gazzetta in Italy has a big photo of Pep and the lead story is about how Moratti wants to bring him to Inter (and then spend money to buy Fabregas et al).

I'm not sure that Pep will leave Barcelona just yet.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He couldn't see much though, could he. Fergie played his B team.

At least he must have learned how valuable it is not to play your strongest 11 all the time

so, lets say we win the league and the CL.. what are the chances of pep staying?

would be quite a high to go out on.

He sure would respect the contract he signed.

He also made a promise regarding Bojan... Of course that's not a huge incentive but the players could always use that card:p

La LL

Generally Delightful
If we win the CL I wouldn't mind if he leaves.

I sure would. Pep is the perfect coach in my book: He is humble, has an awesome friendly connection with his players, even having been a source of inspiration for many of them throughout their childhood, he's a genius tacticswise and he's shown that he can even manipulate "The Special One". On top of that he is really young for a manager meaning he isn't all boring and conservative and he goes into every game standing on the sidelines yelling. His brains are working around the clock.

And really if he leaves who would replace him? Sure Luis Enrique could but we don't know if he can succeed like Pep.

I'd like to see him stay for at least one more season.

Home of Barca Fans