Pep Guardiola

Richard.H

I absolutely can't imagine Pep going anywhere else. It seems as though this club was made for him. If he leaves, there's not a single person that could replace him.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I don't think he's going anywhere, but in the case he does in the near future, I actually wouldn't put it past Barcelona to pull a 'pep' and hire Luis Enrique...

ledzep

here is what former Barca and Inter legend Luis Suarez said about Pep's future destination:
"Guardiola would come to Inter. We spoke about it. He cannot say no to Moratti. I have known Pep a very long time and if he was to want a new adventure then Inter will be the right team for him. He would do well in Italy. Guardiola would not say no to Inter.”

I would definitely support any club Pep joins. I am pretty sure it will be in Italy as well, b/c he played in Brescia, is friends with Baggio and Maldini. So I think Suarez is right about his prediction.

gingerless

Finally, Guardiola quashed Inter Milan’s hope of securing his services for next season when he said, “Inter Milan is a great team but I have a contract with Barca and I will be here for at least another season.”

lolno, he's staying for another season at least :dance:

ledzep

Finally, Guardiola quashed Inter Milan’s hope of securing his services for next season when he said, “Inter Milan is a great team but I have a contract with Barca and I will be here for at least another season.”

No one had doubts that he will stay here another year. His contract expires in summer of 2012. The question was where he will go afterwards.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Words "at least" are my favorite words in that sentence.

Home of Barca Fans