Pep Guardiola

Joan

You are in Birdys camp that the eye-test is worthless in football? I believe my eyes, both on the pitch, and when I see someone talk.
Johan would surely agree with me that Rosell looks just as vicious as he is!

Especially considering off-field affairs.

JamDav1982

Had a breakdown apparently

Threatened to walk away from the club over away support or some shit

Who knows with him

Nothing like that.

Head of supporters group said Pep should not comment on the home game in midweek not being full. Most likely as they know that is what other clubs fans taunt them about.

Pep said wont apologise for it as he was not judging anyone who could not make it but if fans feel strongly he would walk away before having issues with them.

Messigician

Nothing like that.

Head of supporters group said Pep should not comment on the home game in midweek not being full. Most likely as they know that is what other clubs fans taunt them about.

Pep said wont apologise for it as he was not judging anyone who could not make it but if fans feel strongly he would walk away before having issues with them.

Lmfao dude threatens to walk away over that shit, I feel sorry for any club that has to deal with his demands

JamDav1982

Lmfao dude threatens to walk away over that shit, I feel sorry for any club that has to deal with his demands

Not really threatening to walk away. Just putting and end to it and saying he wont apologise.

He knows full well the supporters would back him and not some head of a group that has not sway. Putting pressure back on that guy to button it really.

He is NOT happy there, looks sad. That fake smile is obviously acting.

Yes, he has the cash for Big players, but that's not what makes him tick, what drives him, what makes him passionate: Creation, Revolution, Improvisation out of (almost) nothing. He reached Limit over there and it frustrates him.

He needs to come back and rebuild Barca and himself... save the club and finds his Soul again... he knows he must!

Givenchy

Yes, he has the cash for Big players, but that's not what makes him tick, what drives him, what makes him passionate: Creation, Revolution, Improvisation out of (almost) nothing. He reached Limit over there and it frustrates him.

He needs to come back and rebuild Barca and himself... save the club and finds his Soul again... he knows he must!

What makes you think hes driven by those things? He left Barca, joined Bayern - a stacked, 1 league dominant club and then he joined City - a rich, oil club with an unlimited budget, when he could of actually joined a historic giant like United after Sir Alex which would of been a huge challenge, a 'revolution' if you will.

I don't see Pep returning to Barca as a manager, especially now we aren't dominant. The guy lucked out on the golden generation, joined 2 huge clubs after and has since failed to win a CL at either.. probably on to PSG/Juve next followed by joining a dominant International team

Barca need to move on from simping for Pep and managers they hope will emulate him and get with the times, BBZ was right.

Last edited:

akaranzo

What? He's stayed there longer than any other club, he's clearly happy. And he'll never come back to Barca, time to finally accept that.

Mateka

In your dreams.

Rassvet

Pep to Barca, EV to City would be perfect

FinBarcelonafan

I thought he didn't look happy a couple of years ago but signed a new contract. He seems to enjoy the unlimited budget etc. more than we think.

The fact that he signed something proves nothing. Rare are those who quit, divorce, walk away, leave the moment when they feel unhappy.

Having all the money makes him miserable since there is nothing to actually CREATE, INVENT, IMPROVISE... you just BUY what you want and let them play, what else? He is not the "type" that enjoys that. He fake smiles and satisfaction but it's fuckin' obvious that he's TRAPED: he lost his Mojo and not that much wanted any more. When he left us teams went to WAR for him, these days that would not happen. He has nowhere to go, all big teams have coaches and would not want him. So he stays. And buys. Hoping to win CL that way, but failing like that is eating his Soul peace by peace.

He needs to came back home and rebuild club and his Soul.

Home of Barca Fans