Pep Guardiola

Messigician

Imo, Laporta should bombard him with calls to get him to come back. We could be great again with him. Perfect match like no other.

Get Pimienta for 2 years and then get Pep in 2023 when he said he will leave City. Would be aswesome.

How many times does pep have to say he's never coaching Barca again lmfao

Messigician

He'll should be forced to change his number to ditch Laporta.

We already tried harassing him to come back doesn't work

?I went 6,000 miles away and asked the President to leave me alone and they have not succeeded, they have not kept their word,? complained Guardiola to reporters today.

?I did my time and left. It was not his responsibility, it was I who decided to leave. They do their job, they are happy with the players that they have, they do what they do, I wish them all the success in the world because they will also be a part of me, because I do not need to say what this club means to me.

?Whilst at Barce I did the best I could, with all my might, and the decision [to leave] was made for me, they have to be calm, at all levels, as everyone has a job to do, it was me who left.

?I asked them to please let me go. I went to New York with my family to learn English and, instead, I have learned German. The only thing I have spent my time doing. It is why I asked them to leave me alone. To stop using my friends.

?If I have dinner with Johan Cruyff, I have dinner with Johan Cruyff. I owe nothing to anyone. I did my job as best I could.

?Everything good that happens to Barca will make me happy, but there are thing that I will not ever forget.?

Bobo32

Ronaldinho signed with us over United because of Rosell, Bartomeu assembled MSN, the greatest trio in history.

Pep and City have unlimited cash and still trying and failing to win the champions league.

The greatest trio in history is Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta
Yes Ronaldinho was a great buy.
City lost the final just months ago against another team with unlimited cash. In the league they were 19p ahead of that club last year.

Bobo32

We already tried harassing him to come back doesn't work

?I went 6,000 miles away and asked the President to leave me alone and they have not succeeded, they have not kept their word,? complained Guardiola to reporters today.

?I did my time and left. It was not his responsibility, it was I who decided to leave. They do their job, they are happy with the players that they have, they do what they do, I wish them all the success in the world because they will also be a part of me, because I do not need to say what this club means to me.

?Whilst at Barce I did the best I could, with all my might, and the decision [to leave] was made for me, they have to be calm, at all levels, as everyone has a job to do, it was me who left.

?I asked them to please let me go. I went to New York with my family to learn English and, instead, I have learned German. The only thing I have spent my time doing. It is why I asked them to leave me alone. To stop using my friends.

?If I have dinner with Johan Cruyff, I have dinner with Johan Cruyff. I owe nothing to anyone. I did my job as best I could.

?Everything good that happens to Barca will make me happy, but there are thing that I will not ever forget.?

Clear words.
The things he can't forget can't be things Laporta did, he seems to enjoy his company

Bobo32

And the greatest in that trio is Busquets btw. Lose my number if this makes you laugh.

Last edited:

Joan

Hey Doctor! At least I knew in 2010 that Rosell was bad, and I knew the same about Bartomeu when he stepped in. I was not even considering Rosell as a decent option in 2015, I was flabbergasted they voted for him.
Maybe in 5 years time there will be RCT:s and even reviews telling you that Rosell and Bartomeu were in fact bad for the club!

Who needs RCTs when it's clear from the way one looks. Keep up the good work! You'll make billions with that kind of superpower.

Bobo32

Who needs RCTs when it's clear from the way one looks. Keep up the good work! You'll make billions with that kind of superpower.

You are in Birdys camp that the eye-test is worthless in football? I believe my eyes, both on the pitch, and when I see someone talk.
Johan would surely agree with me that Rosell looks just as vicious as he is!

Mateka

It was great watching City put 6 past Leipzig. It was challenging watching Leipzig score 3 great goals. I actually enjoyed CL, that surprised me because I prefer PL.
But City Leipzig was a great game.
Thank you Pep.

iniestaGOAT

Imo, Laporta should bombard him with calls to get him to come back. We could be great again with him. Perfect match like no other.

Get Pimienta for 2 years and then get Pep in 2023 when he said he will leave City. Would be aswesome.

He is not going to coach barcelona again.

1. He does not want to ruin his barca legacy.
2. He cannot handle the pressure and politics managing barcelona.
3. He needs money, we dont have any.
4. He knows he is not going to luck out again with another xavi, iniesta and messi.

Fuck him

FinBarcelonafan

He is not going to coach barcelona again.

1. He does not want to ruin his barca legacy.
2. He cannot handle the pressure and politics managing barcelona.
3. He needs money, we dont have any.
4. He knows he is not going to luck out again with another xavi, iniesta and messi.

Fuck him

I doubt he needs any money after City adventures. Isn't he getting paid ridiculous amount, like 20 mil a season?

Home of Barca Fans