Pep Guardiola

Barcafan 2304

The debate will continue to rage over who is the best coach but in terms of their conduct, persona and how they are as men, Pep will always be way classier than Mourinho

La LL

Generally Delightful
The best part of that interview was that we won afterwards. Had we lost Pep, would probably have appeared a bit nutty and Mourinho could've boasted that his mental tactics broke him.... but then again we did win and Pep is a far better coach than Mourinho.

Mou focuses on superficial tactics while Pep focuses on pure team spirit. What's most effective? Well, who's won the CL twice in the last three years?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Here's the video with Pep's post-match reaction to Barça-ManU friendly.

[youtube]mCWUamCFhOM[/youtube]

His level of english has increased quite a bit.

VincevvZ

I reallly hope he wont leave next season. I see him as a class coach and to me going to Qatar, golddiggin the hell out of it isnt class. But we'll see, id still admire him as a person and even more as a coach

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I9uPW.jpg

F

Flavia

I trust him... just don't get why he didn't ask for a cb, we clearly need one, though he thinks we don't.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Barca getting a draw with 2 away goals with half the usual starting 11 missing. It's physically impossible for Pep to lose in Bernabeu...

mobster_1930

View attachment 3419

If you thought a summer apart would soften Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho's feelings for each other, this picture should pretty much squash any optimism you still have and let you know that the unicorns are all dead.
Just before the first leg of the Supercopa, which ended in 2-2 draw, Guardiola and Mourinho made quick, yet agonizing work of their obligatory pre-match handshake. Pep, dressed like a Miami based Mormon recruiter, gave Mourinho a death stare while Jose, wearing Darth Vader's golf outfit, refused to make eye contact so as not to succumb to his thinly veiled urge to slap his rival in his bald head until his hands fall off.
Considering the fact that these two could face each other up to eight times this season, this could seem like a loving embrace compared to the unspeakable horrors they will perform upon each other come the end of May.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans