Pepe

dalitis8

Banned
tumblr_ly0mwye2vU1rnul1so1_500.png

:lol:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
When Rooney pulls you up for stamping on someone, you know you've done something wrong. Pepe GTFO of football :angry:

Eighteen99

I'm happy that the press are reacting to this like they should, but still a little annoyed it's taken them this long. Madrid have done stuff like this in nearly every game against us, and just because Mourinho has come out crying about something he felt shouldn't have happened the press focus on that instead. Pepe and Madrid in general have been getting away with this behaviour for far too long, I could find so many clips of similar incidents, some worse than this.

M

mitkoa7x

The Spanish federation is in bed with Florentino, they wont punish RM or any of the players.

Yugi

I usually dont like when opponent gets injured badly or is suffering from some disease
but Pepe is only one I wouldnt mind seeing with broken leg etc, disgusting human being
fucking sack of cum

Trillske

I think this is an excellent time to take action without looking biased: ban pepe and the buscuit for life.

Game yesturday was somewhat of a mess - but created by those two players alone, as usual. I calculate a removal would improve international fotball quality with 35%.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I despise the player and emotionally I'd love to see the player get a back alley beatdown Soprano's style...However, I'm not sinking to that level...He's a douche but he's long been a douche, this isn't revelatory...He should be banned and watched with a microscope in every match he plays in in La Liga...To do otherwise is to tacitly approve thuggery in the Primera

He should get booked for even making a gesture, for sneezing, I mean whatever...Hold him on a tight leash until he learns to play the game like a professional

It just infuriates me that madridistas are so silent on this issue when the entire planet knows what sort of player we're dealing with...You think I'd be silent on one of our own pulling that sort of thuggery Pepe has?...Come on, let's try & be honest here...It's a game after all...Moreover, Mourinho, Iker, Perez etc...What the hell are they doing to better the sport in terms of sportsmanship that befits a club with the storied 'tradition' they purport to possess in great supply...It's despicable and it's that sort of passive acceptance of circumstances that fuel the ethnic divide in the country...That the rules don't apply to everyone

LaMessiah

I think this is an excellent time to take action without looking biased: ban pepe and the buscuit for life.

Game yesturday was somewhat of a mess - but created by those two players alone, as usual. I calculate a removal would improve international fotball quality with 35%.
to even compare the two from yesterday is just dumb. busquets might embellish and dive but he doesn't look to hurt the opponent. pepe is a thug, a disgrace, no place for what that guy does in these games.

Wouterinho

He's an absolute disgrace to football, I just can't understand that people(Madrid-fans) support a guy like him. Mourinho probably even likes his style. He should be banned for life, everybody would benefit from this ban.

LaMessiah

He's an absolute disgrace to football, I just can't understand that people(Madrid-fans) support a guy like him. Mourinho probably even likes his style. He should be banned for life, everybody would benefit from this ban.
the couple madrid fans i know and talk to are as disgusted with his play as we are. i think a true madridista knows that he's a thug and is tarnishing their reputation but i'm sure mou comes in his pants every time pepe hits messi.

Trillske

to even compare the two from yesterday is just dumb. busquets might embellish and dive but he doesn't look to hurt the opponent. pepe is a thug, a disgrace, no place for what that guy does in these games.
You cant compare them at all in the way that they are very different; pepe is pretty much "sick" - mentaly, the buscuit is just a complete disgrace for fotball.

What they do have in comon is that they destroy games, all by themselves. Believe me, Pepes insane dive was directly inspired from Busquets behaviour and we will see more and more shit like that, its how a lot of players will handle it.

In other words: Pepe probably needs some kind of threatment even outside the field, Busquets just needs to stay away from fotball. Im hoping even Barcelona fans see that as well, even though he is a really good player when he is actually playing.

Pepe could pretty much go to jail for the things he does though. He crosses the line where I can feel sorry for him, because something is just wrong in his head.

Last edited:

barcaboy15

I just read that to prepare for El Clasico, Pepe attended 3 Real Madrid run workshops:

The Art of Defending by Roberto Carlos:

The Art of Wing Play bs Luis Figo, C.Ronaldo and Di Maria:

And the Art of Sportsmanship by Jose can't stop losing to Barca Mourinho:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You cant compare them at all in the way that they are very different; pepe is pretty much "sick" - mentaly, the buscuit is just a complete disgrace for fotball.

What they do have in comon is that they destroy games, all by themselves. Believe me, Pepes insane dive was directly inspired from Busquets behaviour and we will see more and more shit like that, its how a lot of players will handle it.

In other words: Pepe probably needs some kind of threatment even outside the field, Busquets just needs to stay away from fotball. Im hoping even Barcelona fans see that as well, even though he is a really good player when he is actually playing.

Pepe could pretty much go to jail for the things he does though. He crosses the line where I can feel sorry for him, because something is just wrong in his head.
Busquets dived once... Pepe dived 4 times. Just sayin'

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I challenge you guys to make a Pepe compilation... '"Best" of Pepe' - to highlight his impressive MMA carreer

Home of Barca Fans