Pepe

Maria

In 90 minutes, Pepe attempted just 17 passes, of which only 10 were successful and recovered 5 balls.

His opposite number in the Barcelona team, Busquets, attempted 117 and completed 109, recovering 12 balls.

There is a phrase that gets used in Spain: tell me what kind of central midfielder you have and I will tell you what kind of team you are. As far as Real Madrid were concerned, the answer was: not a very good one.

Sid Lowe

X

xaviniesta

busquets (12), as a pivot, recovered as many balls as real madrids triple pivot - xabi (5), pepe (5), lass (2)

come on del bosque, open your eyes!!!

Trillske

What you should resist at..is comming on Barca forum with the only intention of trolling.
Grow up.

Its funny because the biggest international critique against barcelona is diving, focused on Busquets, and the biggest international critique against Real is violence, focused on Pepe.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Grow up.

Its funny because the biggest international critique against barcelona is diving, focused on Busquets, and the biggest international critique against Real is violence, focused on Pepe.

No it's actually not. It was a way last season to keep all our players out of plaster and it was only done by some players only and was heavily exaggerated. they way RM players dove in the recent clasicos was not pointed out that much even though it was as/ even more hideous. The "they are divers" campaign was all started by Mourinho to hide his dirty tactics and unfortunately he got it his way as usual. not one our "diver" players did dive againt MU or any other EPL side that are known to come from a physical league and that's saying something very clearly

Trillske

Yes, it is. Whether its true or not is another subject, a lot of times critique is unfounded.

If it was totaly true in this case, that quote woundt even have been funny. :p

gingerless

No it's actually not. It was a way last season to keep all our players out of plaster and it was only done by some players only and was heavily exaggerated. they way RM players dove in the recent clasicos was not pointed out that much even though it was as/ even more hideous. The "they are divers" campaign was all started by Mourinho to hide his dirty tactics and unfortunately he got it his way as usual. not one our "diver" players did dive againt MU or any other EPL side that are known to come from a physical league and that's saying something very clearly

makes me lol every time some bitter fans point out that pedro, villa and puyol are divers

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
makes me lol every time some bitter fans point out that pedro, villa and puyol are divers

Never got the Pedro part.. I can only remeber one dive, and that was when he ran into Arbeloa last year... And some idiots call him a regular diver :lol:
Villa doesn't dive much either, same with Puyol. Not more than the average Joe, at least. Carroll has taken more dives this season than Villa in his entire carreer.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
busquets (12), as a pivot, recovered as many balls as real madrids triple pivot - xabi (5), pepe (5), lass (2)

come on del bosque, open your eyes!!!

you can't blame them really, they were busy kicking the shit out of messi and the fact that messi was still breathing in the end didn't help much. Busi was a lot more free to play with everyone else in his back pocket.

Professor Chaos

11976248.jpg

El Clasico coming. Release the beast! :lol:

Home of Barca Fans