Pepe

Durden

He got a ten match ban for his psycho game in...2009? (I think??) So to compare them, and considering these are all similar instances of aggression, maliciousness and violence after this- why hasn't he been banned again? His foul where he stomps down on Messi's calf is clearly a case of intention to case harm. How on earth as he not been called up on his constant violence?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So just as expected the discipline comitee has ignored Pepe's behavior and let him clean, not even a slap in the wrist... I think this is just as shameful as Pepe's actions, I mean, that' s the reason those fuckers have a job, to keep the image of the sport and to punish those who think are above the rules, but there you go... I wonder what will it take for them to actually tak action, first Mourinho poking Tito and now this, pathetic really...

X

xaviniesta

405284_283308471728848_251047451621617_762698_838655776_n.jpg

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I hope he plays, and gets a venomous response anytime he touches the ball or puts in any tackle.

That is a given.. Ill be surprised if he makes it out there without getting hit by some dead animal or something

Durden

Maybe his treatment will actually make the board pay attention "Oh yeah thats right, he's getting abuse because he kicked Messi, stood on his hand, and is always out to cause harm to other players... aren't we meant to punish for that sort of thing??"

To which another guy will laugh and say "He is Madrid player, remember? Oh you so silly!"

Home of Barca Fans