Pepe

ricknattery

You cant compare them at all in the way that they are very different; pepe is pretty much "sick" - mentaly, the buscuit is just a complete disgrace for fotball.

What they do have in comon is that they destroy games, all by themselves. Believe me, Pepes insane dive was directly inspired from Busquets behaviour and we will see more and more shit like that, its how a lot of players will handle it.

In other words: Pepe probably needs some kind of threatment even outside the field, Busquets just needs to stay away from fotball. Im hoping even Barcelona fans see that as well, even though he is a really good player when he is actually playing.

Pepe could pretty much go to jail for the things he does though. He crosses the line where I can feel sorry for him, because something is just wrong in his head.

this is the worst shit i have read on this forum(or any other)
To equal Pepe and Busquets is just one of the most insane claims i have heard. not even on a madridista forum I've heard that.
you should be banned just for that

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Maria

[video]http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/futbol/el-clasico/pisoton-pepe-messi-real-madrid-clasico_3_1544275578.html[/video]

You can see here that everybody realized what he's done, even his teammates and the reff, and while Ramos was making excuses for him, Pepe went to Messi and told him to stop complaining. The man is seriously deranged..and probably LPF won't take any meassures because of the shirt he wares, but at least we know that if Barca plays against RM in CL, the reff won't be so lenient.

I hope that the Camp Nou will receive him like the piece of s*** he is.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Marca is reporting that Real will impose a 15 day 'break' for Pepe. It seems like just a rumor at this point, though.

http://www.marca.com/

They're gonna apply the same policy they used about Sergio Ramos after the 5-0 defeat last year. Making an imaginary injury for the player to keep him out just to calm down the tensions alittle bit. Still no excuse for RFEF to do nothing about his actions.

Maria

They are doing the same thing that they did with Ramos and Mourinho..in a matter of days we will be hearing that Messi provoked him and he's innocent. I didn't think that it was possible, but RFEF is even more corrupt then FIFA.

Pepe (Real Madrid): "I defend my team and club. I give everything, but I would never hurt a colleague."

pepe-casquero-lesion.jpg

faltas-pepe.jpg

Entrada%20asesina%20de%20Pepe%20a%20Dani%20Alves.jpg

Las-locuras-de-Pepe_54245115144_53699622600_601_341.jpg

messi.jpg

Choque_Pepe_Lisandro.jpg

PepeLisandro2.0.jpg

Pepe_hace_cortes_manga_celebracion.jpg

Pepe: "Regarding what happened with Leo Messi, it was unintentionally. But if he feels offended, I apologize."

24.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@Maria

You missed his kick on Cissokho, the LB

And he targeted Lisandro like crazy... I don't how he got away with that stuff

Home of Barca Fans