Pepe

X

xaviniesta

The man is so dirty he committed fewer fouls over last 3 seasons than either Busquets or Alves.

i hope di maria still recovering from the busquets' grab early in sundays game...

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I agree, Pepe is nowhere near as bad as other players, he may be crazy but he looks sane when put alongside the likes of De Jong and Van Bommel

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pepe wishes he was Javi Navarro or Pablo Alfaro. You want dirty football, watch some early 2000's Sevilla. The guys who mentored Sergio Ramos before Madrid made him soft.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Van Bommel is just the man. too smart :wub:

Why De Jong, the world cup incident...only recieved one Red card in his whole career IIRC, not that dirty.

Trickykid

Well, while they were both flops, Pablo Garcia and Thoms Gravesen both played for Real Madrid, and their only purpose is to be thugs.

You have Madrid legend Camacho, who is today known as a fatass manager but as a player was famous for being a ruthless hardman, and more recently Salgado was pretty damn violent.

Pepe isn't even the dirtiest player in the world right now, he's a fucking psychopath sure but he's never done any individual act as disgusting as some of De Jong's antics, and the likes of Carvalho and Lucio just off the top of my head can be just as dirty, not to mention teams like Stoke where half the lineup is hatchetmen. And don't forget Barca legend Van Bommel.

Pepe is a cunt but talk about hyperbole, the only way he's different from say Carvalho is he has worse judgement.

It's obviously very subjective who one feels is the dirtiest, and I can't say I think that any of the ones you mentioned come close to Pepe, aside from perhaps De Jong and Van Bommel. But speaking of disgusting individual acts, Pepe takes the cake for me in sheer scale of his mental breakdowns/retardation.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Van Bommel is just the man. too smart :wub:

Why De Jong, the world cup incident...only recieved one Red card in his whole career IIRC, not that dirty.

and of course the Ben Arfa incident, that there's apparently no videos of on the internet.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
yeah but to be fair De Jong doesn't do it purposely & doesn't foul that often other than that ^ + the World cup final (both bad ones admittedly) i followed him at City & now Milan & i never thought he was so bad.

Van Bommel + De Jong, what a midfield, bosses.

Actually Paul Scholes spring to mind, the Ginger devil.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
How many players legs has De Jong broken again? I remember there was a time when it looked like he was on some mission to set a world record on how many players legs he could break before being dropped by the national team.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
yeah but to be fair De Jong doesn't do it purposely & doesn't foul that often other than that ^ + the World cup final (both bad ones admittedly) i followed him at City & now Milan & i never thought he was so bad.

Van Bommel + De Jong, what a midfield, bosses.

Actually Paul Scholes spring to mind, the Ginger devil.

I know he plays for Milan but those three incidents alone are worse than anything Pepe has come even close to. De Jong is a solid DM but reckless player who is dangerous. When you put yourself in the position to break legs you are a dirty player, regardless of intent.

None of these guys even come close to Navarro or Dr. Alfaro though, what legends.

ricknattery

Pepe wishes he was Javi Navarro or Pablo Alfaro. You want dirty football, watch some early 2000's Sevilla. The guys who mentored Sergio Ramos before Madrid made him soft.

Casquero would still disagree, or Lizandro Lopez or Messi, or so many of his victims
although the elbow Navarro throwed to Arango scared me to death

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans