Pepe

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well Pepe doesn't get mentioned among the top hardly ever, i'd rate him 2nd as he has everything you'd want in a defender, pace, reading of the game, tackling. he's also done a stellar job on Messi numerous times, Silva is just better in every aspect though. But yeah Pepe i'd place him second, very complete even if he can be a headcase.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I've always found Thiago Silva overrated and Pepe underrated (by non Madrid fans)... The thing is that Pepe is insane and acts like an idiot most of the time, which takes away the focus from his defensive skills which are great... Sure he makes mistakes like every player (see last Clásico and Dortmund) but he is at least in the top ten defenders right now, IMO...

Henry_IB

Banned
I've always found Thiago Silva overrated and Pepe underrated (by non Madrid fans)... The thing is that Pepe is insane and acts like an idiot most of the time, which takes away the focus from his defensive skills which are great... Sure he makes mistakes like every player (see last Clásico and Dortmund) but he is at least in the top ten defenders right now, IMO...

Don't think even the most biased barcelona fan would deny he's in top 5 for his position. He's not really underrated.

J

jtmx12

As Henry_IB said, he's not underrated, everyone knows he's in top 5. However due to his "crazyness", people will always hate him and make him look worse. I'm one of those.

Der Kaiser

I dont get his diving and milking contact at all. He´s such a tough, physical defender, and always the first to accuse people of diving, yet is one of the biggest cheaters in the league. How does that make any sense?

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Look no further than his NT teammates and Mourinho - he's Bruno Alves without any sort of link to the human race

T

tariqo

699nd.jpg

Galning

Didn't see the game, misleading picture I assume since I haven't read a single word about it in the news/on the forum.

Home of Barca Fans