Pepe

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
699nd.jpg

This is brilliant! Looks like Pepe is protecting the ball (in the movie adaptation a deer or an orphan kid) from the vile agressor Kun Agüero. :lol:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I swear this guy did not get hugged enough by his mother when he was a child or something.. there are some deep issues with this one

MVBarcaFan

I swear this guy did not get hugged enough by his mother when he was a child or something.. there are some deep issues with this one

An absolute sociopath. I've never seen another human being be so close to an animal mentally. In Pepe's case, physically too.

footyfan

Calma, calma
It's so obvious that he was trying to make contact. Sure, it might have been hopeful but there was definite intent there. Besides, this is how he tries to cover up his dirty actions anyway. He just nonchalantly tries it while walking away from the scene.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Lol at everyone that thinks it was intentional. I understand you hate Pepe, and he does have a negative reputation, but it's clear it wasn't intentional.

F

Flavia

Lol at everyone that thinks it was intentional. I understand you hate Pepe, and he does have a negative reputation, but it's clear it wasn't intentional.
I don't know. He's not looking back, but he knew there was a player there. It looks unintentional, but it's Pepe. he's a lunatic, and has done worse before. i wouldn't put it past him to be intentional.

PearLBLacK

Banned
I don't know. He's not looking back, but he knew there was a player there. It looks unintentional, but it's Pepe.

Exactly what I was saying, you're basing your argument on him being Pepe and not the actual footage. But okay, you're free to your opinion.

F

Flavia

Exactly what I was saying, you're basing your argument on him being Pepe and not the actual footage. But okay, you're free to your opinion.
Only he knows if it was intentional or not. The footage makes it looks unintentional because he wasn't looking back, but he could have kicked back in the hopes to hit someone behind him. It's hard for me to try to give him the benefit of the doubt even in cases like this, for all the psycho stuff he has done.

Home of Barca Fans