Pepe

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
pepe2.gif

Pepe is a psycho but this one is actually hilarious tbh.

Edman

I find it hard to fathom this guy is still allowed on the pitch. With all the crap he's pulled and the recent commotion about aggression in football, you'd think this asshole is the perfect choice to set an example

El Gato

Villarato!
It's interesting you still care. You know nothing will happen no matter whether it was intentional or not. I'd give up on giving a fuck after the first 2-3 times. Dedication on the part of Catalan club supporters.

JackaL

Exactly what I was saying, you're basing your argument on him being Pepe and not the actual footage. But okay, you're free to your opinion.

This is all unintentional, we base our arguments on Pepe instead of the footages, right? Well, supporting a club for which Pepe plays, I think there's always a way to blindly defend scumbags, even if you personally would hate them.

ivan22

Lol at everyone that thinks it was intentional. I understand you hate Pepe, and he does have a negative reputation, but it's clear it wasn't intentional.

are you fucking serious? look at gif 10 times in a row and focus on his face. he literarily says "oh fuck you you fucking fuck I'm going to...." and then bam.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Learn to move on, guys, you're getting too worked up....

This is all unintentional, we base our arguments on Pepe instead of the footages, right?

Literally my point. Previous incidents shouldn't be the basis of any conclusions regarding this one. A clear footage is there, depends on the glasses you choose to see through.

are you fucking serious? look at gif 10 times in a row and focus on his face. he literarily says "oh fuck you you fucking fuck I'm going to...." and then bam.

How old are you??

Most thin skinned cules ever, I swear. But oh, please, go on...

ivan22

This is clearly intentional, no matter which player does that or for which team he plays. Or do you kick out like a horse everytime you disagree with something? Pure frustration and you risk to seriously injure someone.

Please tell me WHY on earth would he kick out like a maniac? Who does that? And I'll say it again: look at his face! Pure frustration and bitterness. It's normal to disagree with a decision, everyone does. But don't take it out on other players.

I don't understand why someone would try to protect pepe from the awful things he does. I serously don't.

Last edited:

Caps

Learn to move on, guys, you're getting too worked up....

Literally my point. Previous incidents shouldn't be the basis of any conclusions regarding this one. A clear footage is there, depends on the glasses you choose to see through.

How old are you??

Most thin skinned cules ever, I swear. But oh, please, go on...

Just to add my two cents; that was intentional. And no one is suggesting (I hope) that it was purely on the fact that he has done cray-zay things before, no. Least I won't. But rather, Pepe has done this enough times (pretending he is just kicking in frustration, walking past players and while looking in a different direction kicking them, etc). We can look at these previous cases, as well as those that were genuinely accidental, to analyze his behaviour and reactions.

Giving how he 'lashes out' with his body suspiciously moving unnaturally to make perfect contact, his lack of surprise when he hits him, and the fact that after the contact he behaves EXACTLY the same way he always does when deliberately hitting someone under the guise of a 'pretending-not-to-see-accident'.

TBH, I think its obvious it was deliberate. He's just become so good at this (hitting,making contact etc while pretending to look the other way, not see, etc) that its looks accidental to those who have never seen him.

Home of Barca Fans