Philippe Coutinho

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Umtiti & Pjanic will be out, Cou should be as well but otherwise #10 does not have/need to be given out

Should Ansu bounce back and regain his sparkling early form, then for me next summer he should consider the #10

Last edited:

Raketa10

Umtiti & Pjanic will be out, Cou should be as well but otherwise #10 does not have/need to be given out

Should Ansu bounce back and regain his sparkling early form, then for me next summer he should consider the #10

With Pjanic and Umtiti out 2 numbers will be free so Cou should take No.8. Number 10 is too big burden for any player at the moment. Just don't assign it to anyone.

delancey

With Pjanic and Umtiti out 2 numbers will be free so Cou should take No.8. Number 10 is too big burden for any player at the moment. Just don't assign it to anyone.

I agree! It should be merited, and only given to a player who can live up to the expectations that the #10 carries. Anything else is just setting Coutinho (or whomever wears it) up for failure. Perhaps that?s the plan? Haha
That would be some 5D chess right there!!

Mitchell1978

Why ? Puyol or Iniesta or Xavi and others are legends like Messi... have their numbers been retired ? (Arthur and PJanic got the nr 8..)
Absolutely no problem if Couthino gets the nr. 10.

Messi is an even bigger legend.
Besides the 6 and 8 should maybe also be retired

Home of Barca Fans