Philippe Coutinho

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully he can string together a few decent performances so we can get rid of him in January.

Total-Football

Mr Bigfoot is hiding because Laporta selling anything on sight. Dumb and dumber aka coutinho dumebele have only one mastered skill= disappearing on and off the pitch. That alone puts cardiomann above them at least he exercices Infront of us and occasionally defends.

jamrock

I'd keep him for one season even off the bench he should offer something, we are running on pretty close to empty now, them dub him in the summer.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hype up and find a sucker to sell to.

Think at this point most poorer clubs invest more heavily in research trying to keep afloat so they barely pay for such players cuz they know how much baggage he comes with and the elite always invest in the best lot. IMO you're stuck with Coutinho like we are with Isco.

Loan to Liverpool I'd not be surprised with if Mane keeps playing like a halfwit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think at this point most poorer clubs invest more heavily in research trying to keep afloat so they barely pay for such players cuz they know how much baggage he comes with and the elite always invest in the best lot. IMO you're stuck with Coutinho like we are with Isco.

Loan to Liverpool I'd not be surprised with if Mane keeps playing like a halfwit.

Could be the case yeah.

Altho maybe a Newcastle or Everton turn desperate and take him for a 20-30m fee. Possibly Liverpool too, but their owners seem content not spending anything and driving Klopp away.

Home of Barca Fans