Philippe Coutinho

Zidane82

Liverpool player - Ben Woodburn: ?The ones I looked up to? When I first came in it was Philippe Coutinho, who was ridiculous. Some of the things he would do were mind-blowing.

Xaviniesta

conspiracy theory: coutinho failed a drug test after returning from bayern and hence why he disappeared with "injuries" last season. probably received some sort of ban after all the steroids bayern injected into him

Messigician

conspiracy theory: coutinho failed a drug test after returning from bayern and hence why he disappeared with "injuries" last season. probably received some sort of ban after all the steroids bayern injected into him

Bigfoot is very experienced with disappearing acts

Jadentheman

Coutinho would have to be the level he was at least three years ago. Knowing his age and how fast three years are to football, that probably won't happen. You'll see flashes from him, but he won't be the man to lead the team

Zidane82

Coutinho would have to be the level he was at least three years ago. Knowing his age and how fast three years are to football, that probably won't happen. You'll see flashes from him, but he won't be the man to lead the team

He?s one of the five big talents in our squad .,plus FDJ , Pedri , Depay and Dembele.

Jadentheman

He?s one of the five big talents in our squad .,plus FDJ , Pedri , Depay and Dembele.

Yes but I am not sure he can regain his form that made him a target. Nor am I sure he can sustain it for the entire season. Dembele, I don't even have hopes for anymore. Depay I like, but I feel like he missing that "IT" factor. FDJ and Pedri are good but I think are even further away from the "it" factor than Depay. Fati is still young and no idea how his development will come out especially since people are already crowning him before he is ready. That pressure isn't usually good. But certifiably world class players usually emerge regardless of pressure or expected performance.

Home of Barca Fans