Philippe Coutinho

FinBarcelonafan

Barca was too big of a club for him and Bayern. Substitute level. He needs to feel like a star to perform. Needs to be pampered like a superstar to score goals.

Catta

I don't remember people simping so hard for Denis Suarez when he left. When he improved after leaving Barca, the talk was he found his level, but when this flop plays 3 good games, then it was Barcas fault for him not performing. BBZ of all people showing his videos, like its a proof that Barca made a mistake. Where were you when Alexis was destroying the PL after leaving Barca, you still called him a flop, but make excuses for the biggest flop in all of sport history.

The reality is this is his level, he plays good for an average Aston Villa side, and played good for Europa League level Liverpool.

I'm glad he is performing. Maybe someone takes him at seasons end, even for free would be a good deal, just to get rid of his wages, he is more useless for Barca than Arda was.

Zidane82

I don't remember people simping so hard for Denis Suarez when he left. When he improved after leaving Barca, the talk was he found his level, but when this flop plays 3 good games, then it was Barcas fault for him not performing. BBZ of all people showing his videos, like its a proof that Barca made a mistake. Where were you when Alexis was destroying the PL after leaving Barca, you still called him a flop, but make excuses for the biggest flop in all of sport history.

The reality is this is his level, he plays good for an average Aston Villa side, and played good for Europa League level Liverpool.

I'm glad he is performing. Maybe someone takes him at seasons end, even for free would be a good deal, just to get rid of his wages, he is more useless for Barca than Arda was.

What are you rabbiting on about !

He dominated the EPL when he was with Liverpool - he was unplayable for much of that time .. and the league was far stronger than La Liga even if the better football was played in Spain

Judoman

Yet soooo many in here labelled him a clown or a joker ..

He has always been Uber talented I am just amazed that Xavi of all people could not see it .

All his talent doesn't change the fact that he was awful here. You might like him as a player, but he sucked with Barca. Especially if you consider price tag.
It's his fault, he got plenty of chances and it's not anybody else's fault.

Zidane82

All his talent doesn't change the fact that he was awful here. You might like him as a player, but he sucked with Barca. Especially if you consider price tag.
It's his fault, he got plenty of chances and it's not anybody else's fault.

He started off real well .. scored some great goals and played really well .. all when Messi was out missing ( injured?)

Windhook

Not surprised he does well for Villa and Brazil as his teams play against open opposition. With Barca those things are unthinkable with all the siege/park the bus games of the past decade..

Judoman

He started off real well .. scored some great goals and played really well .. all when Messi was out missing ( injured?)

No bonus point for a good start if a club pays 135 mil for you. Dembele played great in a couple of games, yet he is still a flop.

vegitot

Calma. This is a friendly game to Brazil anyway. No pressure or hard challenge.

Only 2 games with Villa so far. One good game vs Manu then a mediocre game vs Everton.

Hope he can play well so there are clubs will buy him though i have serious doubt.

Barcilliant

He just doesn't have the mentality for a big club. When he was at Liverpool there wasn't that much pressure. If he went back to Liverpool now he would flop
Fact is he got chance after chance here but still bombed badly. That price tag was too heavy a burden for him to bear.

Home of Barca Fans