Philippe Coutinho

Zidane82

He can't play at Barca because of himself. He can't handle his price tag. So you can say his mentality is very weak.

I like Cou but honestly he pretty much passes his best. He won't have a role for Brazil once Neymar plays.

The way Coutinho is playing at the moment he is probably the first name on the team sheet.

In fact there were pundits questioning how Neymar gets into the Brazil team the other day

Zidane82

Have you seen him play in a Barca shirt? Based on your comments, I would say never.

Well you sure have not been a fan for very long of you do not recall that period when he was carrying the damn team when Messi was out for about 5 weeks .. Coutinho was playing great and scoring screamers .. then got injured as I recall

Last edited:

Messigician

Well you sure haven?t been a fan for very long of you do not recall that period when he was carrying the damn team when Messi was out for about 5 weeks .. Coutinho was playing great and scoring screamers .. then got injured as I recall

Ancient history

JohnN

Bum player only able to perform on lower level teams with lower level of expectations. What else is new?

JohnN

He thrived with Liverpool and is brilliant with Brazil ... what are you going on about

I like his play style but the man could not perform in Barcelona to save his life. He was too shy and invisible when better players were around and when they left and he was the highest paid in the squad he got overshadowed by 17 year olds. That's what I am going on about. I really don't care what he did at Liverpool at 26 years old. He was a bum for us, one of the few players to be booed by the fans of the club for his disappearing act performances.

Zidane82

I like his play style but the man could not perform in Barcelona to save his life. He was too shy and invisible when better players were around and when they left and he was the highest paid in the squad he got overshadowed by 17 year olds. That's what I am going on about. I really don't care what he did at Liverpool at 26 years old. He was a bum for us, one of the few players to be booed by the fans of the club for his disappearing act performances.

But he did .. when he first joined ..

He has not changed ... sadly we have .... in a bad way

JohnN

But he did .. when he first joined ..

He has not changed ... sadly we have .... in a bad way

Perhaps he did, as I said, it was a time I wasn't able to watch Barca, so I missed out that part of his career.
We certainly did, but Barca 2019 was pretty good. He was the odd man out in that team, along with some horror performances from rakitic and alba.

Home of Barca Fans