Philippe Coutinho

fergus90

33 million buy option and if he performs like this we will take it. Most fans think we’ve signed the messiah lol.

gregorrin10

Cant see anyone paying 40m but would be unreal if did for Barca clearly.

Villa and Tottenham both have 40M option to buy coincedently. And honestly it's true. If a bum like Alli went for freakin 40M (although that's a direct PL transfer - inside PL transfers are always so weird and even the worst players are so overpriced), no reason Coutinho shouldn't either. They will even consider it a bargain if he keeps playing like this, but I'm guessing he won't. But even just a few more performances like this will guarantee that one of them (probably Villa) will take the punt and buy him anyway, and I see all three sides being perfectly happy about it honestly.

JamDav1982

Villa and Tottenham both have 40M option to buy coincedently. And honestly it's true. If a bum like Alli went for freakin 40M (although that's a direct PL transfer - inside PL transfers are always so weird and even the worst players are so overpriced), no reason Coutinho shouldn't either. They will even consider it a bargain if he keeps playing like this, but I'm guessing he won't. But even just a few more performances like this will guarantee that one of them (probably Villa) will take the punt and buy him anyway, and I see all three sides being perfectly happy about it honestly.

Alli is a structured deal that may reach 40m if he is a success.

Big difference from paying 40m outright for 31 year old Coutinho.

Home of Barca Fans