Philippe Coutinho

gregorrin10

True but it's starting to look like we will cash..

If okayish player max like Dele goes for 40mil I have hope. A lot of desperation in Premier League.

Alli is far from okayish. I'd say he was okayish only in his early Tottenham days, but he's been a shadow of his former self through the years, that up coming young talent breaking through aura that he had in the beginning was nowhere to be seen in the past 3 years, I think he's also had some discipline issues as well. Another player who didn't even come close to reaching that potential he was showing when he was bursting onto the PL scene. That's why Tottenham were happy to let him go and move on from him in the first place, they had (and partly still do) a team full of average bums earning big bucks in their team. They did manage to get rid of a few of them in the last day of the January window and decided to try their luck with Juve rejects Kulusevski and Bentancur next.

wisconsincule

Go Phil go! I was hoping we’d just be able to shed his salary. If we are able to actually sell him for ~10+ million we should all be extremely happy.

Some players just aren’t cut out for the true big boy teams. He is clearly one of them.

feggydinho

he had one good goal and two assists (one of which was really good) yesterday. It seems he probably just doesn't fit with us but he's a good player nevertheless, hopefully, he continues like this so we get the transfer fee

Andresito

Staff member
Steven Gerrard, loving Coutinho: ?If you don't like watching Philippe Coutinho then you should stop watching football because that (performance) was absolutely beautiful?.

Gerrard is going to get us those 40m.

serghei

Steven Gerrard, loving Coutinho: ?If you don't like watching Philippe Coutinho then you should stop watching football because that (performance) was absolutely beautiful?.

Come on Stevie, we're with you...

iniestaGOAT

As long as he does not get injured

Not gonna lie i was worried when we went down today

BBZ8800

Not sure if this is Messi or Coutinho.
Maybe they went to a face-plastic surgery to switch identities.
And the real Coutinho is actually now at Psg, while this is Messi in disguise as Coutinho at Aston Villa.
That is the only explanation :sherlock:

Last edited:

Zidane82

Philippe Coutinho (4) has double the amount of Premier League goal contributions than Jadon Sancho (2) this season.

He's only played 3 games 😳

Home of Barca Fans