Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Andresito

Staff member
Of course he's still fast. Probably not among the fastest footballers in the world like he was. But I'm sure he can still burn past defenders with ease.

Jakabor

He can't play football...what we have become

Scored 7 goals and had 2 assists in 15 matches in his worst season at Arsenal.

Proven goalscorer and the only realistic of the sort we could have got in the winter window.

What do some of you expect in this window?

Some of you people are truly delusional as to what is possible in a winter window.

Summer window is for the big signings.

With the financial restrictions getting Ferran, Auba and Adama is solid business.

Last edited:

Jakabor

Of course he's still fast. Probably not among the fastest footballers in the world like he was. But I'm sure he can still burn past defenders with ease.

The few matches I watched this season he definitely still had plenty of speed.

malvolio

Our attack gonna be fucking rapid bitcheees

swap adama for dembele. keep ferran as we already had him. and replace LDJ with auba(don't know how healthy he is).

all in all i would say we won't be that much quicker. and it doesn't really matter if we play possession football as most teams sit back to counter us.

Last edited:

Laplacian

He has declined but not in speed, his finishing just went to shit. No idea why but maybe things will click for him at Barcelona.

mc_lovin

All in all he's probably the best CF we could get in winter... only question mark is whether he mentally checked out from Arsenal or football in general. Hopefully it's just the former.

Oh, and he speaks Spanish, which should help.

Barcilliant

My only concern is his recent heart issues. I hope the club are smart and have done a thorough check.
He still has decent pace and is good in the air.
The forwards we have are much more suited to a counter attacking game. Too bad the defense is so shit.

fergus90

Considering our last deadline day signings in various markets or in Braithwaites case in February for the forward department have been:

Kevin Prince Boateng
Martin Braithwaite
Luuk De Jong

Aubameyang is in another stratosphere to those guys. He's still quick and if his heads right he will bang in goals. Getting him for free on deadline day massively improves Barca's striking options. Alemany is doing some great work.

JamDav1982

My only concern is his recent heart issues. I hope the club are smart and have done a thorough check.
The forwards we have are much more suited to a counter attacking game. Too bad the defense is so shit.

Having those players that are strong at counter attacking helps play the way Xavi wants.

Teams risk more to play higher line at times which is keeping the strikers/wingers and CM further away from opposition area and it means less pressure on likes of Busi and defence if risk more going back other way.

Peps best Barca sides could dominate ball so well in dangerous areas as they were the best in the world on break as much as they could dominate when it slowed down.

Neeraj

I don't mind this at all. If we look at what we need right now, we aren't looking to compete with the Bayerns and Liverpools.

We need people who can run past people and bang in goals against Alaves, Elche, Espanol. Beat all the small teams and we make top 4. End of story.

Also, just imagine we had a fit and motivated Dembele, Auba and Traore as our front 3. Pace, say what :lol:

Zidane82

Guess we will just have to outscore everyone else

FinBarcelonafan

All in all he's probably the best CF we could get in winter... only question mark is whether he mentally checked out from Arsenal or football in general. Hopefully it's just the former.

Oh, and he speaks Spanish, which should help.

True, it's not question of football talent. He has plenty. Heart issue and attitude are problems.

Home of Barca Fans