Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Temptation

Guy is a goal machine. Always was.

Even when he's not in the game, he can chip in with goals anytime.

Inspired signing. Shrewd recruitment.

Joan

Saw a celebration pic on his Twitter with a caption: "hello from a finished player"

Insane motivation to prove he's got it at the top level. Hope he doesn't lose that for next season as legs are still there.

KingLeo10

Killer. Still too rapid even when he's past his prime :lol:

Suarez was obviously better than him in Suarez's prime, but I think a 1-2 punch with prime Aubameyang (with his speed and ability to get behind defenses) coupled with Messi might have done a lot of damage in Ernie's days in the CL. Both 17/18 and 18/19, Messi was basically scoring most of our CL KO goals. When he didn't score, we got KOed. Auba might have changed that.

gregorrin10

FOU1cN_XsAoJ1ui

Legendary celebration.

:wow:

I would've liked it better if he did the one with the mask, but this one's good too. I mean technically he could do both, since he scored twice (and could've scored 3 or even 4), but I liked the group celebration (and of course the signature flip before) for the first goal too, shows what Xavi's team is all about, unity and a sense of pulling together in the same direction as one.

Plus I guess we couldn't exactly celebrate the first goal so nonchalantly, since we didn't know we were gonna smash them yet, although once I saw Modric and Kroos as false nines and players like De Jong and Pedri with acres of space in midfield, I could sure sense it. :lol:

Needs to finish better, but it's great that he's getting himself in dangerous positions.

So basically the same as Ferran. Imagine these two getting their finishing in order, we'll be scoring 8 every game instead of 4. :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans