Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah my point is our midfielders didn't attempt penetrating through the middle, what our dna was/is/should still be. Xavi and Iniesta didn't throw every ball wide for Alba and Alves to solve.

And yes of course Puig isn't afraid to go through the middle, he just needs to play with Auba, Dembele, Traore, Fati.

Have you maybe wondered that Xavi want us to play this way and for our midfielders to have different roles to what he and Iniesta had?

DonAK

I mean Xavi knows Riqui on a personal level as he knows his family, but he's still not playing him. So it's definitely not because he's biased against him :lol:

Riqui just isn't better than all of the midfielders ahead of him which is why he'll leave the club in the summer.

DonAK

This safe Xavi approach will never get us anywhere in CL.

You're only saying that because he doesn't play Riqui Puig.

We've beaten teams that are in the CL(RM) and will be in the CL next season(Napoli) easily since the turn of the year.

JamDav1982

This safe Xavi approach will never get us anywhere in CL.

While he should play the worst midfielder in the squad and the one that is about worst at opening the game up...no.

Puig will never be near any first team that fights for CL while these midfielders will all play at vastly better level.

Who would have thought Pedri just put two men on their arse and scored winner from 25 yds.. yet he is 'safety first'.

Iniesta Ultra

I mean Xavi knows Riqui on a personal level as he knows his family, but he's still not playing him. So it's definitely not because he's biased against him :lol:

Riqui just isn't better than all of the midfielders ahead of him which is why he'll leave the club in the summer.

He's biased against him because Puig doesn't exhibit any of his control-anxiety. That OCD control behavior works for the goat-talented Xavis of the world, it's what made Karch Kiraly the best American volleyball player in history but when they turn coach they can't handle other goat-talents and/or potentials who don't exhibit that same anxiety. Deep catholicism at play.

Pep's obviously even more high strung but he's not crippled with goat-player legacy that closes his mind to other minds.

Iniesta Ultra

While he should play the worst midfielder in the squad and the one that is about worst at opening the game up...no.

Puig will never be near any first team that fights for CL while these midfielders will all play at vastly better level.

Who would have thought Pedri just put two men on their arse and scored winner from 25 yds.. yet he is 'safety first'.

One moment of brilliance will not make Barca great again. Xavi, Iniesta, Busi were creating brilliance often on the pitch as should be our current goal too. Puig is like Iniesta in being anxiety-free, the reason people hate him is he's visibly happy and comfortable. I come from an elite samurai lineage and I don't particularly relate to Puig's overall disposition either but I'd never punish him/us for it.

Skewed assessments of Pedri likewise discredit those on Puig.

JamDav1982

One moment of brilliance will not make Barca great again. Xavi, Iniesta, Busi were creating brilliance often on the pitch as should be our current goal too. Puig is like Iniesta in being anxiety-free, the reason people hate him is he's visibly happy and comfortable. I come from an elite samurai lineage and I don't particularly relate to Puig's overall disposition either but I'd never punish him/us for it.

Skewed assessments of Pedri likewise discredit those on Puig.

Sure as fuck Puig wont make Barca anything. He is barely La Liga standard for mid to lower league teams.

Little runt be gone soon enough and nae cunt will bat an eye lid.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He wasn't lazy. Pressed fine. Had a terrible game with the ball though. Heavy touches and bad first-time passes, his lack of technical ability shows when there is very little time to make the correct play.

Home of Barca Fans